DongHae's true feelings

This chapter is going to be pretty short because this chapter I'm going to make about after when EunHyuk and Tiffany told everyone they were dating , then they all went to sleep .starting from donghae POV.

DONGHAE POV :

As everyone left to go to bed I stayed in the kitchen reading a book. I did try to go to sleep but I couldn't at all. I felt to depressed. When I heard about EunHyuk and Tiffany starting to date , I really felt hurt .

What's wrong with me? I can't like a girl like her , can I ? I sighed and turn the page of my book

" didn't fall asleep yet? " i turned around to see who was talking to me.

It was leeteuk.

" ohh , hey leeteuk , nahh I couldn't , I'm not tired " . he came and sat beside me and place his hand on my shoulder.

" you like her don't you? " I looked at him in shock " like who? What are you talking about ?".

He chuckled " don't play stupid with me , you like Tiffany , I can see you felt depressed when they said they were finally official ". I continued to read my book.

" fine . Then tell me how she makes you feel and how you feel when she is with Eunhyuk " he said taking the book out of my hands and putting it beside him.

I sighed " she makes me feel angry and I get annoyed when she is out for to long. But yet she makes me feel happy but in a annoyed way, as for her and EunHyuk together ..... It makes me feel sad and also annoyed when they are joking around..., sometimes I want her to act that way she acts with EunHyuk towards me ". I started to look down

LeeTeuk started to Laugh.

" what's so funny " I said to him in a serious tone. He lightly slaps me on the back " how can you be so dumb , you like her but you just don't want to Amit it" .

As I was about to speak leeteuk quickly said " before you say anything else and try to deny it..., just think about your feelings first , and also quickly confess to her because if you don't , your going to be to late and you will lose her " after he said that , he stood up and went to his room.

" think about my true feelings.... And confess to her..." I quietly said thinking of what to do. I started to think of the accidental kiss me and Tiffany had. That kiss actually made my heart really beat fast .maybe I actually do like Tiffany... But thinking about what leeteuk said about losing her... I don't want to lose her to EunHyuk or to anyone else...

I squeezed my hands into a fist . " I know what to do.., I'm going to confess to her tomorrow " I got off from the chair and headed to my room.

That's the ending of this chapter !! Hope you like it ! The next chapter will continue when Tiffany walks out of her room and the confession happens and all that stuff xD