FireWorks Part II

I started to blush in embarrassment . I must of been heavy for him.

He Chuckled again.

"Why is your face all red? Are you embarrassed ?" He said while getting off his bed , walking towards me and bringing his face close to mine . My heart started to beat really quickly. He smirked.

"No!, there's no reason, I'm going now, Bye! " I quickly said, turned around and ran out of his room into mine .

8:28Pm:

I entered the living room to see DongHae sitting on the couch waiting for me. I was wearing back sweat pants and long sleeve sweater. DongHae notice that I was there and quickly stood up from the couch.

" are you ready? He asked. I nodded my head in reply . " okay , let's go ".

We both headed to the dorm exit . We put on are shoes and opened the doors. As we were about to leave we heard someone talk " hey hey hey hey hey.... Where are you guys going this late? " me and donghae both turned around to see sungmin looking at is in suspicion.

" no where really important . Just wanted to show Tiffany something " DongHae replied.

Sungmin gasp in a joking way " Omo.. Donghae , I never knew you were like that " donghae looked at him confuse .

" like Wha-..... Oh My god SungMin , why are you thinking like that" donghae face expression turn to confuse to annoyed

SungMin started to laugh " haha I'm just joking with you , okay bye guys ! , have fun "

Donghae just shook his head in annoyance . He then turned and looked at me " let's go now " .

I nodded my head.

WHEN THEY MADE IT TO THE PLACE:

He took me to a park.....

This late at night ....

He took me to a park....

We started to walk through the park . It was really pretty there was a lot of trees . We continued to walk on a pathway..

Danm it's getting pretty cold out . I was freezing . I should of brought my jacket and not only had wore my sweater . Suddenly I felt something get place on my shoulders , around my back.

I looked to see that donghae put his jacket around me .

" you must be cold... You can wear my jacket " he said smiling at me.

" what about you though " I asked him looking at him worried . " I'll be fine , let's just keep walking " I just started to stare at the ground.

After we were walking for a minute or two , donghae suddenly stopped .

I looked at him confuse .

" why did you stop " I asked him

" you will see .." He replied .

I looked at him confuse .

" 1... 2.... 3.." He was counting...

" why are yo--" I was cut off my the sound of fireworks going off . I looked up to see fireworks in the air.

It was so beautiful...

I just kept staring at it...

After a couple minutes of watching it suddenly donghae spoken " Tiffany ...."

" yeah" I replied still looking at the sky

He suddenly put his hands on my shoulders and turn me around , to face him. He was looking into my eyes " you are really special to me... No matter who you choose .. I won't mind , as long as your happy ... I will be to " he smiled at me .

He pulled me into a hug. I was shocked at how he was acting . But I suddenly calmed down and hugged him back .

As he let go of the hug , he started to look into my eyes. He started to bring his face closer . Until Are lips touch.... I closed my eyes and let him kiss me...

This time the kiss was different . It was calm and gentle .

"DongHae... I'm falling in love with you..." I said to myself..

THATS THE ending of this chapter ! Hope you like it! ^__^ , what do you think :3