Christmas Dinner

" What are you doing in my room? And why are you looking under my bed " I heard a familiar voice say . I quickly stood up and turned around to see DongHae.

" uhh ... Umm SungMin told me he hid one of my gifts in your room " I lied.

" but you just got his gift when we were at the tree " he said in confuse

" yeah I know ... So I guess he was just joking around to make me come in here " I never knew I can be so good at lying .

" oh i see" DongHae responded .

Wow I can't believe he fell for my lie .

" let's go back to everyone else now " I said .

" alright let's go " DongHae responded .

We both left his room and headed back to everyone else

-----------------------------------------
COUPLE HOURS LATER

" everyone it's almost 7pm let's get ready to go out for dinner " LeeTeuk told everyone .

" go out ?" I asked .

" we do that every Christmas , we always go out all together to eat and celebrate" RyeoWook explained to me .

We all went to get ready . I was the only one who was ready the whole day .

We all put our shoes on and left the dorm.

--------------------------------------------

We all went to this kind of fancy restaurant. I sat beside SungMin and DongHae . We all ordered our food . The restaurant was so pretty . The walls were white it had really nice flooring tiles and there were Christmas lights on the ceilings and a Christmas tree at the corner of the private room we were eating in .

DONGHAE POV:

As we were eating I couldn't help but look at tiffany . She was talking with Sungmin and they were laughing together . She had such a beautiful smile but seeing her laugh with SungMin made me jealous .

To be honest I do like Tiffany . I knew I liked her when I first heard she got into the hospital and when she was still in the hospital for so long I thought she was never going to wake up I was so scared . I need to tell her my feelings before anyone else takes her away from me . The sooner the better .

I tapped Tiffany's shoulder . She turn her head and looked at me .

TIFFANY POV:

I felt someone tap my shoulder . I turn my head back to look at DongHae
" yeah ? " I said .

" can I talk to you alone " he asked me.

Oh my god please... I hope he doesn't want to talk about what I was doing in his room before .

" uhhh s-sure " I Said stuttering .

We both got out of our seats and walked a little bit far from the table . Everyone can see us though .

" what do you want to talk about ?" I asked calmly but I was panicking on the inside .

" this is going to be really hard to say " DongHae said nervously .

" just say it " I was pretty scared of what he was going to say

" okay I will ... Tiffany I-"

"OMO!! , DongHae & Tiffany!" DongHae was cut off my RyeoWook yell.

We both looked back at him

"What?" Me and DongHae both said at the same time .

" look above your heads " YeSung said smirking .

Me and DongHae both lifted up are heads to see that a Mistletoe was right above our heads .

Everyone was mostly smiling or smirking except for EunHyuk , SungMin , Leeteuk and RyeoWook .

Both Leeteuk and RyeoWook was looking at us in shock , SungMin was just blankly staring at us , And EunHyuk just looked at us depressed .

Oh great ...

I broke his heart in both Reality and in my dreams.

~

"Kiss ! Kiss! kiss! " everyone was cheering out loud except for SungMin and EunHyuk.

Me and DongHae just stared at each other .

DongHae started to gaze at my lips .
He slowly brought his face closer .

Until...

SungMin came up and pushed DongHae out of the way .

SungMin held my face with his hands and kissed me .

Wait!

Oh My God!

SUNGMIN JUST KISSED ME!!

SWEET , INNOCENT, CHILDISH SUNGMIN JUST KISS ME!!

--------------------------------------------

THATS THE ENDING Of this chapter . Hoped you guys like it .
What did you think about the ending ? Loll .

What do you think of my story so far ? Is it getting boring or should I start adding changes xD ?n

Now that I have school tomorrow I will be taking a 5-6 day break and also now I just ran out of ideas xD