Broken Friendship? Part II

EunHyuk grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me out of DongHae's Room.

As we entered EunHyuk's room he tossed me to the side of him still holding onto my wrist."EunHyuk.., it hurts " I said looking at him in pain.

He notice that he was still holding onto my wrist. He slowly let go " uh... Sorry "

There was complete silence untill EunHyuk Broke it.

" Why.... Why did you let him Kiss you?" He said looking at me hurt " I didn't .... I tried pushing him back but he was holding onto me to tight " I replied. My eyes started to get watery.

He sighed.

" It seems like You also like him... Don't you?" He said holding my hand calmly.

I started to look at the ground . I shook my head " I don't know.... I do like you but when I think about donghae he gives me this feeling . The same feeling when I'm with you ... I don't know what to do .."

He sighed again. I looked up at him as he let go of my hand.

" Even Though we didn't date for to long ... Let's break up.." He said . It sounded like he wanted to cry " what..?" I said quietly while a tear went down and hit my cheek .

" until you find out who you really love... Let's just stay as friends, okay? " he said trying to fake a smile at me.

I just nodded in agreement. Even though it hurts so badly.

He placed his hand on my head And looked at the time " oh wow ... How did it reach 10pm already... Time does go by fast, I'm really tired and I think I should go to bed..." He said trying to fake a laugh

" u-uh o-okay , good n-night " I said quickly leaving his room trying to hold in my crying.

As I left his room and closed his door. I laid my back on his door. Tears kept falling down my cheeks . I couldn't help it. "Tiffany... Are you okay? ".

I turn my head to see donghae looking at me. His eyes widen a little to see I was crying. " what happen?, why are you crying?" He said getting closer to me. I place my hand In front of me to show him not to get any closer " no , don't come closer to me.. I don't want to talk to you " I said and quickly ran to my room .

DONGHAE POV :

When I saw Tiffany run away from me into her room. I wanted to run after her . But I know she wants time by herself. After from all that happen. She should be alone. I sighed and also entered my room and slowly closed the door.

TIFFANY POV:

I slowly got into bed and started to hug my pillow. I can't believe what happen today... I can't Believe donghae likes me .... I can't believe I let him kiss me...

I started to cry for awhile , until I cried myself to sleep.

NEXT DAY:

As I open my eyes to see a bright light coming from my window. I slowly got up to look at the time . It was 9am. I walked to the mirror to see me looking at myself. My eyes were so puffy from crying yesterday night, my hair was also sticking everywhere. And I felt so weak today. I didn't care how I looked like. I went to my door . Opened it and left my room.

As I entered the hallway to the living room , And entered the kitchen . I saw ryeowook pouring himself juice and donghae sitting at the table. I walked over there . As ryeowook turned around , he jumped in surprise almost spilling his drink " oh my god Tiffany you scared me ". Donghae also turned around and jumped " Why the hell do you look like that?. He then looked at me in concern.

" Tiffany are you okay ? You don't look good, your eyes are all puffy" ryeowook said grabbing a hold of my hand.

" yeah I'm fine , just a little weak and tired " I said faking a smile " okay , I'll pour you a glass of water " he said letting go of my hand and heading to the fridge .

Suddenly donghae grabbed onto my hand. I looked at him " you were crying all night weren't you? " he said quietly. " it's none of your business" I said removing his hand.

Ryeowook came over and handed me a glass of water. " Thank you ryeowook".

He smiled at me.

After a couple minutes , EunHyuk came in.

" oh Hyung Good Morning , would you like a drink?" Ryeowook said smiling. Donghae went back to drinking his coffee.

" morning wook... Yeah water please , thanks " he replied . After ryeowook gave him his drink. He stared at DongHae in annoyance and started to drink his water. After he was finish he put his cup in the sink and headed to the living room, completely ignoring that we are here. I sighed .

I started to drink my water but suddenly my vision started to get blurry and I started to get dizzy. I dropped my glass making it shatter everywhere , with water also spilled everywhere. Everyone came running up to me . I lost my balance and started to fall . But a pair of arms caught me by my shoulders. I lightly open my eyes to see donghae holding onto me , looking worried.

" Tiffany are you okay?" - RyeoWook & SungMin

" What's the matter ?"-SiWon & Yesung

Everyone started to say , worried " it's okay , I'm fine , i just got a little bit dizzy.

I went to go pick up the glass." I'll help you " both donghae and EunHyuk said bending down beside me . They started to look at each other . But then they started to glare at each other.

That's the ending of this chapter! what do you think? I hoped you liked it ^__^