Mistletoe Kiss

The next two chapters will also be short . I'm running out of ideas SOMEONE HELP ME !!

SUNGMIN KISSED ME!!.

As Sungmin moved his face away from mine I looked at him In shock . He gave me a confuse look .

I looked at everyone else who was at the table . They were also looking at us shock . EVEN DongHae And EunHyuk.

" oh my god Sungmin why did you kiss tiffany ? " KangIn asked .

" I was only saving DongHae ..." He said in a normal calmed tone . We all looked at him confuse .

" What Do You mean by that ? " KyuHyun asked .

" we all know... DongHae doesn't want to kiss tiffany , you seen how much they hated each other the day they met ...., Right DongHae ? "

Everyone turned there gaze to DongHae ..

" uhh ... Ummm ... Yeah you right " DongHae said calmly .

Ouch . That really got to me .

" see everyone ?? Now! Let's get back to eating ! " SungMin said cheerfully .

We all went to the table , took our seats and continued to eat . I lost my appetite though .

------------------------------------

We all entered the van . Leeteuk-Oppa was driving . I was sitting beside DongHae and Sungmin .. AGAIN!

I really don't get how I end up sitting beside both of them . It's not like I don't want to or anything like that . It's just that I randomly take a seat and boom , they are beside me or they are the only ones with the empty seat beside them . I just don't get it ...

As we started to drive my eyes started to feel heavy and I doze off , I felt my head hit someone's shoulder . But I was so tired to move .

DONGHAE POV:

As I was looking out the window waiting to reach home . I looked at my phone to see the time .

It was 8:pm ... Normally I feel a little bit tired but I don't get why I'm not .

I started to think about the " mistletoe kiss" incident . When I saw Sungmin kiss her I was so angry . I Amit it I was jealous .... Like what the hell . I was finally about to have a actual kiss with her and SungMin just had to barge in and steal in from me . Aish !! He's so dead ! .

As I still was lost in thought I felt something drop on my shoulders . I turn my head to see tiffany sleeping on me . Such a pabo .

We made it to the dorm .

" DongHae , do you want me to bring tiffany up ?" Siwon asked me . Pfft does he not think I'm strong enough ?

" no it's okay . Meet me up at the dorm , I'll try to wake her up " I told them .

I could tell Sungmin didn't want me to be with her alone . Defiantly in a car . But he still went with the other members to the dorm...

So... It was just me and tiffany ... Alone ... In a car ...

Should I take advantage of her? . I started to think while smirking .

NO NO NO what am I thinking . DongHae why are you soo dang stupid .

But she looks soo pretty sleeping .

I sighed . Guess I just have to do that some other time . Mwahahhaa !

I started to poke Tiffanys cheek " hey get up "

" mmmmm" she said in a sorta moaning tone .umm well okay then .

I continued to poke her " wake up "

" stop it Oppa " she said in a sleepy tone . Oh my god !! Is she trying to somehow kill me .

" wake up or I'm not responsible for what I do to you next " I said in a serious tone ....

She still did not budge .

I'll try this way.. Maybe it might wake her up .

" I swear if you don't wake up I will forcefully make out with you until you can't feel your lips " I said in a serious tone . I won't actually do it . I'm just seeing if she wakes up .

Her eyes quickly opened and she quickly sat up from her sleep " I'm awake ! " she yelled I started to laugh .

TIFFANY POV :

I quickly sat up .

" I'm Awake !" I yelled .
DongHae started to laugh " I can't believe me saying that woke you up , you must really not like me ... Or do you ...?" He started to bring his face closer to me .

I pushed his head back with my finger . I started to look at him annoyed . I can't believe he said that as a joke . That made me so angry . Maybe I should of stayed asleep . No forget it . I'm to angry to think about anything .

" you pervert " I said annoyed and opened the van door . I exited the van and slammed the door and started to walk .

" he-Hey! Wait up !" I could hear DongHae say behind me . I completely just ignored him and continued to walk more faster .

--------------------------------------------

I walked into my room and slammed the door . GAHHH !! Why does have to say stuff he doesn't even mean . What a jerk . Doesn't he know how those kind of words make me feel . oh wait ! No he doesn't because he's soo STUPID! He doesn't even know my true feelings for him ! SO FRUSTRATING!

I grabbed the new laptop Sungmin bought me for Christmas . All the members bought me so much expensive stuff . Such as electronics , high brand clothing and more . I was really thankful for them but I felt so sad at the cheap stuff I bought them . Even to EunHyuk .

I put the laptop on my desk . I took a seat In front of desk . I turned on the laptop and started to activate it . You know like set the time , Internet , and so on .

As I finished activating it . I went on facebook . Oh how badly I missed talking to my friends and sorta my family .

The only family I had though that will actually listen to me and understand me was my little sister Jen . Ohh how much I missed her . But let me just say . She shows her emotions in a different way . She will bully me a lot but that just shows how much she loves me . Hehehe.

Oh I got I message . I clicked the message tab and started to read it .
My eyes open really wide .

" OH MY GOD!! " I yelled .

------------------------------------

THATS THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER . I know I said I would be taking a break but I had some free time right now so I decided to continue it .

Q: What do you think happen ?

How would you feel If DongHae joked like that to you ( about what happen in the car ) ?

Do you think DongHae should just already confess ?

Should tiffany still be in love with DongHae or just forget about him?

COMMENT YOUR ANSWERS BELOW :3