Shocking News Part I

DONGHAE POV:

Tiffany seemed sick lately , so I made her tea .

As I headed to the hallway I seen EunHyuk pull Tiffany back into his room .

I made my way to the room and opened his door a little . And seen EunHyuk leading her to the bed . Tiffany grabbed onto EunHyuk hand .

"EunHyuk... I might go blind ..."

My eyes opened in shock ..

Tears went down my eyes .

The only thing I could hear was Tiffany crying .

The cup that I was holding fell out of my hands and smashed all over the floor .

I quickly went to go and pick up the pieces

SungMin came running over quickly .

" What happen?" He said bending down , helping me pick up the broken glass .

" nothing , the cup slipped out of my hands .." I said wiping the tears from my eyes.

Sungmin stared at me " you know don't you.... About Tiffany blindness "

I turned my head quickly at him " you knew.... " I said angry at him .

"Yes I did.. But this is all I'm going to say , you should talk to Tiffany about the rest" he said quietly picking up the rest of the pieces , even the ones that was in my hands and walked away .

I got up slowly .. Still in shock and laid my back on the wall .

TIFFANY POV:

Me and EunHyuk heard a smash outside . " what was that?" EunHyuk said getting up and about to head to the door. I quickly grabbed his arm. He looked at me shock .

" please.... Please don't tell anyone else about this ...Only SungMin knows "

After I said that I let go of his arm .

He came back to sit on the bed with me .

"Why does only SungMin know? " EunHyuk asked .

" he was the one that brought me to the hospital " I responded .

EunHyuk nodded his head.

" you should get back to your room .... We don't want DongHae getting worried about why your taking so long "

He helped me stand up from the bed .

" can you see now? Do you need me to walk you to your room? " EunHyuk asked places his hands on my arms

I lightly removed his hand from my arm. "It's okay , I'll be fine on my own , I know where I'm going "

After I said that I walked to his door. Found The doorknob and opened the door.

As I made my way out of his room someone grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me .

I could tell we entered my room by how close it was .

As we entered the room, I heard the door shut and everything was quiet ...

I didn't know what to say... I didn't know who pulled me .... I still couldn't see anything ...

But I had to make a guess .... I never really talked to any of the other members and of coarse SungMin wouldn't pull me like this so it must be DongHae... But then DongHae never pulled me in a while and he wouldn't want me to be hurt .... I'll just go with....

" SungMin , What do you need?" I said ...

There was complete silence ...

After a couple of seconds of silence .

"Why didn't you tell me....?"

Wait that's not SungMin's Voice...

It is.....

--------------------------------------------

Q: Who Do You Think the person is ?

1) LEETeuk

2)DongHae

3)RYEOWOOK

4) KyuHyun

5)HeeChul

Q:What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Comment your answers :)

--------------------------------------------

THATS THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER !! Hope you like it ^_^

Sorry I ran out of ideas again . So when I gain more ideas what to add I'll make another part to this chapter :)