Broken Friendship? Part I

A LITTLE BEFORE 8:

As I was getting ready for my date with eunhyuk I looked at the time . My eyes widen " 7:59pm!" I quickly dressed in my black skinny jeans and my black and red plaid top. After I finished putting on my shoes I headed out of my room. As I was walking down the hallway someone pulled me in a room . I looked to see who did that and saw DongHae .

" What Do you want ? "

He grabbed onto my shoulders " Why are you holding me like this?, I have to leave soon " I said looking at him confuse " don't go " he said to me in a serious tone looking into my eyes.

"Why?, I have to meet EunHyuk outside , he is probably waiting for me" I said removing his hands from my shoulders.

As I was about to leave he quickly grabbed onto my hand " no don't go , I am the only one for you , I like you , and you should only be with me" he said still looking straight into my eyes

"What?! Are you crazy?!" I said and forcefully removed his hand trying to run away.

when I tried to run away from donghae. He Suddenly grabbed my hand again and Pulled me into a kiss. My eyes widen in shock I tried to push him off but he was holding my arms up with force . my eyes suddenly closed. Why is my heart beating so quickly when he kisses me?. why do I feel this way towards him?.

EunHyuk Came Out Of nowhere and pulls DongHae off of me and punches him. DongHae fell to the ground . I looked at him and EunHyuk . I covered my mouth in shock.

" What the hell , DongHae?, you knew me and Tiffany are dating , and you do this!, and what's worst is you did it to your best friend girlfriend! " EunHyuk said Yelling at DongHae. "

DongHae wiped his lip with his hand and got off from the ground " I couldn't take it.... " me and EunHyuk both looked at him in shock " What do you mean ." EunHyuk said in a serious tone looking straight into donghae's eyes.

" I couldn't take you and Tiffany smiling together... I always wanted Tiffany to be like that way to me but we always end up yelling at each other , Even though she annoys me so badly . But I can't help to like her .... I like her! " he said staring into EunHyuk eyes with anger.

As EunHyuk went to go punch donghae again I quickly grabbed his arm" EunHyuk, Please Don't" he turn his head and glared at me. seeing me looking at him worried. He seem to calm down but still looked angry . " we need to talk ... " he said calmly but yet angry . He grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me out of the room . As I was leaving the room I stared back to see donghae staring at the ground depressed.

That's the ending of this chapter . Sorry if this is short . I might just start making short chapters for a little . Sorry if this is like restarting the last chapter xD hoped you like it anyways ! :). I feel like I'm making all the romance come in to quickly. Maybe I should start making the next chapters about her hanging out with another member ? Comment what you think I should do

A) keep doing the dramatic romance

B) Her with other members Hanging out