Christmas Shopping!

We entered the mall . There were tones of people walking everyone. And I mean EVERYWHERE . It's hard to even see where any of the stores are at .

" okay we will split up ! " KyuHyun said

" I'll go with Tiffany to help her pick out the presents " EunHyuk said .

" Awwww I wanted to go with her " Sungmin said doing a angry pout .

" don't worry Minnie I'll go with you " ZhouMi said putting his arm around SungMins neck " aww okay " .

ZhouMi and SungMin both walked away .

" guess you and me are going together " KyuHyun Said looking at DongHae

" guess so " DongHae said in a serious tone .

They both headed a different direction from each other .

I hope they know they aren't going together ..?

" guess they aren't going with each other ..." EunHyuk said looking confuse . I did a small giggle

" let's go " EunHyuk said smiling at me . I nodded my head .

As we were both walking . A lot of people kept bumping my shoulder .

I felt someone grab onto my hand . I looked at EunHyuk then at are hands together .

" u-uh.. I'm only doing this so you don't get loss or fall " he said stuttering quickly .

" o-okay " I responded back .

We both continued to walk .

I felt very awkward wile holding onto his hand ... But after that " dream " maybe the dream is telling me I should give EunHyuk another chance or I just haven't found the right person yet ... But no mater how I think about other people.... The only person I love is ... DongHae
--------------------------------------

Me & EunHyuk finally finished shopping . It was hard to pick what to buy for the members ... So EunHyuk helped me buy the presents by telling me what the members like .

I bought KyuHyun video games , I got Ryeowook a cooking book and cooking supplies . I bought YeSung a turtle stuffy . SungMin pink tank top . Pink and black shoes , pink beanie and rabbit ears . I bought him rabbits ears for myself because I thought he will look extremely adorable with it on .

For DongHae.... It will seem like I only bought him a fish stuffy but no... While EunHyuk was busy I bought him a silver with a little bit diamond bracelet and on the inside there is tiny writing saying " I Love You DongHae - T " . And I also wrote a letter to him telling him my feelings and about that dream I had . I don't care if maybe that was not his real personality in my dreams but I know .... DongHae isn't a Jerk or anything like that . I made a plan . When I have Time I will some how sneak into DongHaes room and hide the letter and present under his bed . I can tell that he hardly goes under his bed . But I know he will find that bracelet .

Everyone else presents were either Chocolate/Cookies , Clothing , or items I heard the members tell the other members they wanted .

Me and EunHyuk both made it to the entrance of the mall holding bags .

We waited there for a couple minutes and everyone came back .

" how was the shopping " KyuHyun asked

" it was great . EunHyuk helped me out a lot , how was yours ?" I said smiling

" annoying ... I lost DongHae " KyuHyun said annoyed while turning his head to DongHae . DongHae just shrugged his shoulders .

" okay ! Let's head back now ! " SungMin said cheerfully .

We all exited the mall and headed back to the dorm .

----------------------------------------------
LATER AT NIGHT :

I finished wrapping the presents up . I put DongHaes bracelet and letter in a gift bag and hid it under my computer desk ... Even though there was nothing on that desk .

I walked to the living room and placed everyone's presents under the tree .

I started to yawn .

" wow tiffany you bought a lot of stuff " Henry said looking at me in shock .

" well there is 13 other guys that are living here " I said giggling .

" what did you get meh ?! " he asked trying to act cute .

I waved my hand telling him to come closer . He brought his face closer . I put my face closer to his ear " It's ..... I'm not telling you " I whispered to him .

" Ohhh come on!! " Henry Wined . I started to laugh .

" okay everyone lets go to bed now, we all need to wake up early ... BECAUSE ITS CHRISTMAS TOMORROW !!" Leeteuk yelled . Everyone started cheering .

We all said goodnight to each other and went to bed .

------------------------------------------

I slowly got out of my bed and went towards my window . I opened up the curtains .

" it's finally Christmas !" I said looking at the beautiful snow out of my window while stretching my arms and smiling .

-------------------------------------------

THATS THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER ! hoped you guys like it

Please comment/Vote

Remember if you guys want to be apart in my story / added into my story . just comment and tell me who you want to be to me ( sister , cousin , best friend , ect ) and what super junior member you want to be with . Just not the main 3 characters ( DongHae , EunHyuk , SungMin )

I was going to add more to this chapter but I didn't want it to be to long . XD