Friends?

Hope you guys like this chapter ! ^_^ will post the next chapter when my readings reach 7.5K

"Can we still... be friends?" I said still holding onto EunHyuks hand .

After what I said , A tear fell from his eyes.

Suddenly he pulled me in a tight hug

" I'm sorry I can't accept it ..."

There was silence for a couple of seconds .

After hearing that . I wanted to cry .... Thinking about how badly I must of hurt him. I felt so stupid.

EunHyuk sighed .

" but I know I have to accept it if I still want to know you ." He said while hugging me more tighter .

I smiled.

"Thank you..." I said calmly

We both let go of the hug and EunHyuk kept his hands on my shoulders .

" you should get to sleep now . It's almost 11:30pm, and also I have to wake up early for my schedule " EunHyuk said smiling at me . But it did still seem like he was hurt.

I nodded slowly .

" okay ..... Good night EunHyuk "

" Good Night , hope you sleep well " he walked to his bed

" you to.." I quietly said .

I turn around and started to walk to the door .

As I made it to the door , suddenly everything turn black ...

I started to panic . I couldn't see anything at all. I put my hand on the door and tried to search for the doorknob . I heard footsteps coming towards me .

" Tiffany are you okay?" EunHyuk said in a worried tone .

Yes! I finally found the doorknob . I grabbed onto it

" yes I'm fine EunHyuk , Just playing with the door " I started to fake a laugh .

" where are you looking at? , I'm right here" EunHyuk said getting more worried .

"I'm not looking at anything ... You don't need to really look at the person when your talking to them .. " I faked a smile .

I opened the door quickly and started to walk out . Before I could make it out the door EunHyuk grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back inside and shut the door.

" Tiffany tell me what's wrong ... You know I will find out sooner or later , just tell me " EunHyuk Said in a serious tone .

I sighed

" okay , lead me to the bed so I can sit , I don't feel comfortable standing " I said.

" why do I need to lead you? " EunHyuk said confuse .

" please just do it .." I replied .

EunHyuk lead me to the bed and we both sat down .

I held onto his hand

I took a deep breath.

"EunHyuk.... I might go blind and right now , I can't see anything "

EUNHYUK POV :

I lead Tiffany to the bed and we both sat down . After we sat down she grabbed onto my hand.

She took a deep breath .

" EunHyuk... I might go blind and right now , I can't see anything " she said trying to hold back her tears.

My eyes opened in shock .

They started to get watery .

I really didn't know what to say at all.

I tightly hugged Tiffany

Tiffany starting crying on my shoulder

I started patting the back up her head "it's okay ... I'm really speechless right now ... But I'll be here for you .. Just cry it all out .. " I said trying to hold back my tears .

Suddenly there was a loud *smashing* noise like something that was glass has been dropped outside of my door.

---------------------------------------------

THATS THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER . Hope you guys like it ^_^

Q: what do you think happen outside of his door?

Q:What do you think will happen to Tiffany?

Comment your answers below :)