Jealousy

Just Saying because I bet you thinking the house looks different . The kitchen and living room is in the same room , just across from each other ( use your imagination) and then it leads to the hall way

TIFFANY POV ( when they entered his room ) :

As me and EunHyuk both entered his room , He lead me on the bed . As we both sat down he suddenly grabbed onto my hand. I looked up at him " Tiffany... I need to tell you something, it's really important "

He said looking into my eyes " w-What is It " I responded stuttering " I.. I really like you , would you go out with me ? " my heart started to beat quickly , I didn't know what to say . My mouth open but no words came out . I smiled brightly and nodded my head .

EunHyuk Smiled back at me " really?, thank you so much" he let go of my hand and hugged me . I let go of the hug .EunHyuk looked at me confuse

" to be honest I never dated anyone before , so I really don't know what to do..." I said embarrassed while looking at the ground. He laughed " it's okay I'll help you out " he said smiling . I smiled back. " should we go announced it to everyone else to? " he said .I nodded my head " okay , let's go "

We both got off from the bed, left the room , and headed for the living room.

We both entered the living room and kitchen to see Leeteuk, KangIn, Heechul , and SungMin sitting on the floor playing cards, KyuHyun laying on the couch watching T.V , And Donghae And RyeoWook both In the Kitchen.

SungMin notice us and got up quickly and ran to us " so what did you guys talk about ? " he asked us smiling . EunHyuk then started holding my hand and smiled at sungmin . SungMin looked at us in shock " so you guys are officially dating ! " he said yelling in happiness " wait! Who's dating ?" leeteuk said quickly getting up and coming to us with everyone else following him except donghae .

" you guys are dating ?" Leeteuk said pointing at mine and eunhyuk hands together . EunHyuk nodded " yeah we finally are " I couldn't stop blushing . " awww congrats " KangIn said lightly hitting EunHyuk on the shoulder " DongHae , why are you still over there ?" Ryeowook said

" I don't really care about what's going on over there , but Good luck with the fans , your just going to get really badly hurt by them " DongHae said while staring at his phone. I gulped

" Don't Worry , I'll protect you " EunHyuk said while smiling at me . I smiled back . I started to look at DongHae . He seemed to be really depressed lately , I wonder what's wrong .

" so how did it all happen, like when you confessed ?" Heechul said smirking " well I don't know if you can call this a "confessed " but the day when she was sick we ki-" I quickly covered his mouth with my hand " nothing! Nothing happen while I was sick " I quickly said . Everyone started laughing. " oh well look at the time , we should get to bed , good night !" I quickly said and ran to my room .

I changed my clothes and jumped into bed . I turn and faced the ceiling . Hmm I wonder why donghae always looks sad now .

And then out of nowhere I started to think about the kiss between me and him . My heart started to beat quickly . Why do I feel this way ? Do I like him ? , no I can't . I shook my head . Maybe a good sleep will help me calm down . I closed my eyes and fell asleep .

NEXT MORNING ( A little after she woke up ) :

Everyone had the day off today so I decided to stay in my room. I started to read the book I bought about super junior. As I was reading my book, suddenly someone came and quickly grabbed it off my desk.

I quickly got off from my chair and turn around to see...

That's the ending of this chapter ! The next chapter might be a short one because it's going to be the second part to this one . I hope you liked my story so far :) thank you everyone for reading It