Jealousy part II

Sorry it took so long for me to update a chapter .loll when I said last chapter I was going to make this a short one . Yeah guess it's not that shot lol

Someone came and quickly took it off my desk. I quickly got off of my chair and turn around to see..

EunHyuk.

My eyes open wide " E-EunHyuk why are you in here ? " he smiled at me " I was just checking to see if your awake , but why do you have a book of facts about us ? " he said looking at me confuse " N-No reason " I tried to reach for the book but he lifted up his hand so it was out of my reach " can I have my b-book back " I said looking at him pouting

He looked at me and gave me a evil smirk " No! " he said that quickly and ran out of my room " Y-Ya! , EunHyuk! " I yelled at him , chasing him .

I chased him to the living room where everyone else was . I quickly held on to his waist so he doesn't move anywhere else " Ya , Stop running " i let go of him and he turn around . He kept his arm above him with the book . " give me back the book " I said while jumping " fine .." He said putting the book behind him . As I went to reach for it , he took his one finger and pushed my head lightly back " only... If you give me a kiss "

I looked at him in shock " W-What!?" I yelled at him making everyone else look at us " you heard me.. " he said smiling . I didn't want anyone to know about me reading the book . So if I had to kiss him that was the only thing I could do " F-Fine " I said shyly while I was blushing " r-really? , okay " eunhyuk said smiling bringing his face close . As I started to also bring my face closer, suddenly donghae came and lightly pushed eunhyuks head away from mine.

" stop playing around." He said in annoyed and serious tone . He snatched the book from eunhyuk hand and tossed it to me .

As he started to walk away, me and eunhyuk both looked at him in confusion " I wonder what's wrong with him again ? " EunHyuk said curious " me to... ".

As eunhyuk started to talk to me again, I wasn't listening . I was to busy thinking what had gotten into donghae lately . He been rude to eunhyuk lately and nice to me but in a rude way . Thinking about all this makes my chest slightly hurt . Does he like me?, no, he couldn't I'm just a annoyance in his life . But when I feel like this , do I like him? , He also makes me feel the same way EunHyuk makes me feel . " Tiffany , are you listening ? " . Eunhyuk said poking me

I shook my head .

" yeah , sorry , what did you say ?" Eunhyuk chuckled " I was wondering if you want to go out later today ? , like a date? " he said smiling at me shyly . I started to blush and my heart beat went a little faster . " s- sure.." I said staring at the ground playing with my fingers . He smiled at me brightly " really! That's great , should we go around 8? "

I nodded my head .

" okay , let's go join the others " he said grabbing a hold of my hand. " okay ". We both headed to the couch

A LITTLE BEFORE 8:

EUNHYUK POV:

as I was sitting on the couch waiting for Tiffany , Siwon came up and sat beside me " whatcha doing ? "

" nothing really... Waiting for Tiffany , it's almost 8 . I would think she would be out by now ? " . Siwon then puts his arm around me " sometimes girls would be late to see how you will react " I lightly chuckled then took his arm off of me " yeah some .... But Tiffany isn't like that, I'm going to see what she's up to " I then got off the couch and headed to the hallway.

As I was walking down the hallway to go to Tiffany's Room , I heard talking in donghae's room as I went up to donghae's door and peaked in to see DongHae holding onto Tiffany's shoulders .

" why are you holding me like this? , I have to leave now . " Tiffany said looking up at donghae in confusion . " don't go " DongHae said in a serious tone looking straight into Tiffany's eyes " Why? , I have to meet EunHyuk outside , he is probably waiting for me " she said removing his hands from her shoulders.

He quickly grabbed onto her hand " no don't go. I'm the only one for you , I like you , and you should only be with me ! " he said still looking into her eyes .

" What are you saying ! , are you crazy?!" She forcefully removes his hands and tries to run away .

But as she tries to run away donghae took her hand and pulled her back and started kissing her with force.

My eyes widen . My chest started to hurt .not in sadness , but in hate and anger. I squeezed my hands into a fist.

That's the Ending of this chapter !hoped you liked it ! , I really hope you vote and comment . Thanks ! .lolol ... Yeah I'm starting to slowly make this fanfic more dramatic :3