Being EunHyuk's Girlfriend ( Finale )

Thanks you so much for 90K+ Readers! I'm almost at 100K readers Yay!!            \(^0^)/ well I'm making this the finale . But if I get a lot of people voting/commenting for a season 3 , I'll make one ^^ . I just been so busy lol . Btw I made a new EunHyuk/HaeHyuk fanfic called " The Stranger that changed my life " hope you guys read it .
_______________
Short Chapter:

I stayed silent ..... Maybe this was my fate ..... Maybe I was just meant to be with EunHyuk..... Maybe I was never soupose to be with DongHae.

" EunHyuk....... Try your best ... To prove to me .... And help me change my feelings... Your the only one that will help change my feelings for DongHae " I quietly said , my voice was trembling . I really didn't want to say all of this but EunHyuk will be the one to help me forget about DongHae .... EunHyuk will be the one that helps me from the ruining the group .... I'm doing this for the group and for DongHae .

Suddenly EunHyuk pulled me into a embrace .

" Don't worry Tiffany, I will try my best... I love you..." I hear him quietly say in my ear as I just stay  silent, slowly raising my hands, placing it onto his back, returning the embrace.
We pulled away from each other as we heard a knock at the door.

" come in " EunHyuk called out to the door. The door opened and Ryeowook popped his head in.

" don't forget we have to guest on a radio show tomorrow afternoon " Ryeowook said . EunHyuk nodded and Ryeowook left , closing the door.

" oh I didn't know you guys had to appear on a radio show .... I guess I wouldn't know... I haven't really been a good manager these passed days, sorry " I said, putting my head down in shame. I looked back up after hearing EunHyuk chuckle. He placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled.

" it's totally fine. We don't really even need a supply manager. We Super Junior members are very responsible when it comes to are manager being away" I  crooked my eyebrow at EunHyuk as he said that .

" sure... You guys are sooo responsible " I say with sarcasm.

" hey we are so... Are you saying we are not responsible ... Ouch I feel so hurt " EunHyuk said putting his hand on his chest, sounding slightly offended. I just nodded and started to giggle

" hey ... Don't laugh " He then started to tickle me. I squirmed in his arms trying to escape, but he had me trapped between both of his hands that were tickling the sides of my body.

" stop EunHyuk I can't take to much " I said as I laughed.

As he stopped tickling my sides, I caught my breath. I looked to my sides to see DongHae at the door, looking at us with a straight face but I could tell that he was hurt and what he was seeing. EunHyuk turned his head to see what I was looking at and he just stayed silent.

" sorry to intrude ..." DongHae said, dragging off the word 'intrude'.

" it's totally fine, we weren't really talking about much anyways" I say trying to keep a smile on my face.

" oh , I see... Well dinner is ready ... Come out whenever your done with what your doing" Dongahae says then leaves the room. I stared at the ground. I couldn't help but feel so sad and hurt. I know what I'm doing is hurting DongHae so much, it's even hurting me, but like I said, I have to do this for the sake of the Rest of the members and their reputation. EunHyuk then placed his arms around my shoulders, comforting me .

" you alright?" He said, he voice showing sympathy. I looked up at him and nodded.

" I'm fine don't worry " I smiled at him . He got up from the bed and stretched his arms.