The Gamer Boy Part II

I Turn Off KyuHyun Laptop. " ya!... Why did you do that" kyuhyun said yelling at me " Because we are going to go somewhere " I took KyuHyun hand and pulled him out if the dorm

I was still holding his hand while walking down the street " ya... Where are we going ?? " he said in annoyed tone " where going here ! " I said and stoped . KyuHyun looked over to see where we are " Why are We at a fair "
" Because it closes Tomor-" KyuHyun cut me off as he knew what I was going to say " So? , You could Of Went By Yourself "

He said staring at me like he wasn't please " you didn't let me finish .... , I was going to say , It closes tomorrow and I didn't want to go alone , I wanted to go with someone and you where the only one I could choose , if a different person was here with us I would of brought him instead ".

KyuHyun started to Chuckle " Ya! ... What's soo funny " " let me guess .. You wanted to bring EunHyuk.... " I started to blush , as KyuHyun started to laugh again . I slapped him on the shoulder " ow , what the heck!" He said holding on his shoulder " Ohh stop wining and come on " I started to push KyuHyun towards the fair

As we entered the fair we can see a whole bunch of rides and games to play . I turn my head to look at KyuHyun . The Emotion on his face seem like he was bored already " what do you want to do first ? " I asked him . All he was doing was looking around just blinking at everything .

Does this guy ever do anything else instead of staying in his room playing video games? " are you sure this isn't anythinggg you want to go on ? " I asked him . He continued staring at everything until his Eyes Lit Up " I want to ride that " he said pointing up .

I looked to see what he was pointing at . Oh god .... He was pointing at the roller coaster . I gulped . I been scared of roller coasters ever since I was little . Yeah I heard a lot of stuff about people dying because they fell out of one " uhh ... O-kay.. "I said stuttering " great! " KyuHyun said so happy as he grabbed my hand and ran to the roller coaster

As me and KyuHyun both took are seat in the roller coaster , my hands couldn't stop shaking . KyuHyun started to look at me. " if your scared you can hold on to me " he said while chuckling . I quickly grabbed onto his jacket . He started to laugh " I j-just want t-this to end already " the roller coaster started to move and head upwards . All I was thinking is if this was going to be my last day and how horrible this ride is going to be...

AFTER THE RIDE:

" Oh My god That was soo fun , I want to ride it again " a group of girls saying happy and squealing at the same time .... And then there's me .... Walking out like I'm drunk " uhh are you okay? " kyuhyun said trying to hold on his laughter and trying to help me walk straight " yeah... I'm perfectly fine... Just feeling sick ... That's all " I said almost falling to the side . We made it to a bench " let's sit here " kyuhyun said leading me to a bench " okay, thanks " I said still not wailing right .

But instead of sitting on the bench ... I end up missing the bench and falling on the ground . KyuHyun started laughing so hard also falling to the ground " ya! What's soo funny !" . KyuHyun got back up " nothing .. Nothing at all " he said trying to hold his laugh again and shaking his one hand in front of himself . " let me help you up " he picked me up and sat me on the bench

" thank you .... By the way are you hungry or thirsty ? " KyuHyun nodded " what are you craving " " Ice cream " KyuHyun responded "okay! .. I'll go get some for us" just as I was about to get up kyuhyun grabbed my arm " wait! " I looked at him confuse . He got up and made me sit back down " I'll go get it " he said smiling " ohh .. We'll okay then . KyuHyun left to get the ice cream

KyuHyun came back with the ice cream and handed me a cone " uhh I didn't know what kind you wanted so I got you Strawberry " he said in a awkward tone " it's okay , Strawberry is my favorite " I said smiling and then eating my ice cream "well that's good " kyuhyun said smiling at me . He sat down and started to eat his ice cream " did you know ... DongHae also loves strawberry " uhh why does he have to talk about DongHae? Can there be one day when I don't see him or even hear his name ...

I sighed " please don't talk about him , I just want to spend a day not hearing anything about that guy " KyuHyun looked at me confuse " what?... You don't like him " " nope! Not at all , he's soo rude " KyuHyun Looked at me I'm shock " rude? He's never rude to us .... You just have t-" as he was about to continue I cut him off " I know I know ... If I get to know him more he will turn out to be a nice guy .... I don't think he is for me" I said staring at my ice cream annoyed . There was a awkward silence .

It lasted for about 2 more minutes until KyuHyun Finally broke it " hey... Does it look like there is something weird on my ice cream" . I looked at him confuse " hmm let's see " as I was bringing my face closer to the ice cream , KyuHyun suddenly shoved the ice cream in my face and ran " Ya! What the hell! " I got up from the bench and started to chase him trying to shove my ice cream in his face . We were running after each other for a while ... Until I notice it was already dark

I wiped my face and went to look at the time " Omo! " I said starting at my watch in shock . KyuHyun came up to me " what's wrong "he said looking over my shoulder " oh my god the time... It's already 8:34pm " " well that explains why it's already night " kyuhyun said laughing " we have to hurry home ! The members must be back by now ! And I have to make supper ! " I grabbed KyuHyun hand and started to run back to the dorm

At The Dorm:

Me and KyuHyun Entered the Dorm and we see Yesung , KangIn , and SiWon in the living room watching t.v , We went up to the . " we're is Everyone else ? " I asked " Heechul , Shindong , And EunHyuk went in there rooms to sleep because they are to tired " KangIn said still focussing on the T.V. Awww that means I won't be able to see hyukie .. " and.... The rest should probably be in the Kitchen " SiWon Continued for KangIn . " okay I'm going to the kitchen then .... I'm thirsty anyways " everyone didn't seem to care what I said " okay .... I'm going to go to my room then... " KyuHyun said leaving and entering his room . There he goes ... I bet he's going to play video games again ...

I headed to the Kitchen to see Ryeowook cleaning the dishes , sungmin and donghae reading manga together .... Great .... This is soo awesome ... Like I wanted to see donghae again today ... I sighed ...

SungMin came running up to me and hugging me " Tifffy!!! I miss you !! You know how late it is! You made me worry " sungmin staring at my face pouting " sorry SungMin we weren't keeping track of the time " sungmin giggled " it's okay! As long as your safe " I smiled " soo... How was you day with kyuHyun?" Ryeowook said coming over to me and SungMin " it was fine ... We went to the fair . I'm just happy I wasn't the only one at the dorm , I would of end up having no one to come with me "

I smiled " is there anyone having the day off tomorrow? " I asked both of them " DongHae as the day off tomorrow , so it will just be you and him home all day " Yesung said coming out of no where.

"What?!" I yelled out loud staring at DongHae , He chuckled and then smirked at me " we are going to have lots of fun... Aren't we... Tiffany? " he smirked at me again . Oh no... Tomorrow is going to be the worst day ever...

Okay! that's the ending of this Chapter ! What do you guys think? I hope you guys liked my story soo far ^_^