Who to pick...?

" can I just ask you one question Tiffany?" DongHae asked. I just stared at him in silence . He took a deep breath " can you accept my heart?".

I was speechless I didn't know what to say, my mouth open but no words came out.

He sighed.

" it's fine ... You don't have to answer now.. I'll let you have time to think about it " he smiled at me . I just stared at him. " come on let's go fine the other two " he grabbed onto my hand and started to walk.

We walked to the exit of the mall, seeing SungMin and RyeoWook Standing together holding a couple bags in there hand. Me and donghae both walked over to them .... While are hands were still together ...

RyeoWook looked at us with a wide smile , and SungMin looked at us With a evil one.

We finally made it to them .

" so let me guess you guys are finally together now ? , right? " SungMin said , smiling brightly. I looked at him confuse . He started to look at are hands together.

I didn't notice are hands was still together....

I quickly removed my hands from Donghae's .

" oh ! Sungmin , I'll help you carry some " .

As I was about the reach for the bag . Sungmin moved it " no, I can carry these , let's just go to the car ".

I just nodded my head..

We left the mall and headed back to the car.

BACK AT THE DORM.

We entered the dorm not seeing that much people home . There was Yesung, Leeteuk , KyuHyun, and Siwon only Home . The other members were at least out , or was busy with there schedule today .

Me and RyeoWook both headed to the kitchen , SungMin went to go take a shower and donghae went to the living room .

I helped RyeoWook put the food away.

After we were done putting everything away , I headed to the living room and sat beside donghae on the couch.

I looked at the time ... " 1:37pm..." I whispered . " huh?, what did you say ? " donghae said turning is head towards me . I looked at him back and shook my head .

" oh it was nothing , just was looking at the time " . He nodded his head " ohh okay " .

We started to watch t.v .

As we were watching t.v I starting yawning " are you tired ? " donghae said looking at me smiling . I shook my head " no I'm fine " .

After I couple minutes my eyes starting to slowly closed and I felt my head go on DongHae shoulder . I wanted to get off but yet my head wouldn't move off.

Suddenly I fell asleep.

HOURS LATER:

" Tiffany , Can You accept my heat?" I heard repeating in my head over and over again.

I quickly open my eyes . Seeing through my window that It was sundown . I quickly sat up from my bed holding onto my heart. Why was I thinking about what donghae said to me?? ... Wait.... When did I get into my room? .. The last thing I remember is sleeping on donghae's shoulder ...

Could it be that...

Donghae carried me to my room..?

After a couple minutes of thinking . I started to think about what happen at the mall between donghae and me ....

I don't know .... Between donghae and eunhyuk making me feel the same I started to wonder " who to pick....?"

I started to think about all the times me and donghae didn't get along. But then all the times he made my heart feel like it was about to explode ... Then I started to think about how eunhyuk always treated me ... Even right when I first moved in .. He was always kind to me and even offered to take care of me when I was sick...

I kept repeating in my head " who to pick.... Who to pick.... Who to pick..?" After a couple minutes . I finally found out who I really want to be with... I quickly got off my bed and ran out my bedroom door. I started to run down the hallway and stopped in the middle .

DongHae and EunHyuk room was both beside each other . I started to look at both of the doors . I smiled, then opened one of the doors and walked in....

That's the ending of this chapter ! Hoped you liked it ! Who do you think she is going to pick ? Comment who you think :3 I hope you can vote for my story ^__^