Christmas Day

This chapter might be short depends on how much I write lol.

"It's Finally Christmas !" I said looking at the beautiful snow out of my window my stretching my arms up .

I walked to my dresser to see the time .
" oh wow almost 11:00am "

I quickly got dress into my black sweater that had a kitty wearing a Santa hat on his head . It's so adorable . After I put on my dark blue skinny jeans, I left my room and headed to the living room .

As I made it to the living room .. The room was empty .... No one was in there .... I just stood there looking confuse and blinking " pfft so much for waking up early " .

I walked to the kitchen to make myself a coffee . I never really drink coffee but I wanted to drink something hot .

I took my elastic band off my wrist. I never take it off . Enlest I am showering or sleeping . I quickly tied my hair up into a ponytail.

As I was Finishing, drinking my coffee I suddenly felt someone hug me from the back . I jumped in surprise .

I turn my head back to see that Sungmin was the one hugging me from behind . I smiled .

" good morning Minnie " I said calmly .
" Morning Tiffy , Merry Christmas " he said cheerfully .

" hehe marry Christmas, Minnie can you help me make breakfast ? " I asked him Nicely .

" sure I will love you! What do you want me to do " he said jumping around .

I giggled .

" all you need to do is cook this for the members " I handed him the egg carton from the fridge .

" okay I got it !" Sungmin Took it from my hands and started to cook the eggs .

As he was cooking the eggs I washed my coffee cup , then started to cook the bacon on the other side and toast some bread . After the bread popped I lightly put butter on each piece .

When everything was done me and Sungmin both put 2 eggs , 3 bacons and 2 pieces of toast on each plate .

" I'll go wake the members up " SungMin told me . I nodded my head " okay " .

Sungmin ran to the hallway and started banging on everyone's door " WAKE UP YOU LAZYS !! ITS BREAKFAST TIME !! " Sungmin yelled cheerfully .

" SHHHHHHHH!!! SHUT UP " I could hear HeeChul yell from his room . I started to laugh .

Sungmin came walking back " fine then I guess you guys don't want to open presents and also see what tiffany bought for you guys ... I guess I can have everyone's gifts "

Everyone quickly came running out of there rooms and sat at the table . My eyes open wide in surprise . Until it went back to normal seeing DongHae was the last one ... WALKING... At to table ... Of coarse Donghae would be the one to walk ...

" Omo! Tiffany you made this? " ZhouMi Asked .

I nodded my head and smiled
"with the help of Sungmin " I said cheerfully . SungMin smiled at me .

" it's sooo yummy !! " ShinDong said eating and smiling at the same time

" you think everything is yummy " KangIn said laughing . Shindong looked at him annoyed then began to laugh . Everyone else joined in .

" Tiffy!!! Come sit beside me " SungMin said patting the seat that is beside him and DongHae .

I sat beside them and began to eat with everyone .

---------------------------------------------

When we finished breakfast , we started to clean the house a little which took us a couple hours to do . We finished at 2:00 .

We all went to the living room and sat in front of the Christmas tree .

Leeteuk handed everyone there presents .

" open ours first tiffany !! " SungMin yelled out .

" yeah open them ! " YeSung yelled after .

I looked at Leeteuk . He nodded his head showing me it was okay if I did .

" u-umm okay " I quietly said .

There were so many presents in front of me , I didn't know what one to open first so I thought of a plan . I closed my eyes and randomly grabbed one .

When I open my eyes I had a small box gift rapped in front of me . I read the tag . It was from EunHyuk .

I looked at him and he smiled .

I slowly opened it and inside of it was a IPhone 6 .

My eyes widen in surprise .

" EunHyuk you didn't have to get me something so expensive" I said looking at him guilty .

" it's fine I notice you didn't have a phone and don't worry about adding numbers or activating it , I already added all the members numbers and did everything else for you . I also added your own number in the contacts just in case " he said smiling at me .

I hugged him " thank you so much . "

-----------------------------------------

I opened all the rest of the presents and they opened there's . We all hugged each other and thanked one another .

When it came to DongHae turn to open his ...

As he open the box to see a fish stuffy, his eyes lit up " FISHY!!!! , now this can be added to my fishy family collection "

I looked at him confuse . He notice me looking at him . He faked a cough " uhh I mean ... What's with the stuffed fish " he said in a serious tone . I just shook me head and laughed ..

DongHae then handed my a small gift bag ... " here is my gift to you ... " .

I took the gift bag from his hands and started to look inside . I grabbed a small box that was in there and opened it ..

And the thing that was inside was ....

A heart necklace ...

That same heart necklace ....

That was in my dream......

The necklace ...

That DongHae confessed his feelings to me with....

My eyes widen in shock .

--------------------------------------

THATS THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER !!!

Just saying the next chapter is going to be short . So I hope you guys don't mind ^_^

Q: What do you think will happen next ?

Comment / vote . Thanks a lot ^__^

I been updating so much >.< .

So I might take a 5-7 day break . But if I get to bored I'll update xD

* note I didn't really edit this xD *