HeartBroken

This one might be short .my mind is seriously running out of ideas xD

my bedroom door suddenly opened .

"Tiffany I-" the person stopped talking .

Me and DongHae quickly turned our heads to see EunHyuk looking at us in shocked .

"What are you guys doing?!" EunHyuk said angry. I quickly shoved DongHae off my bed and stood up . " it's Not what is looks like EunHyuk , I just tripped over my bed and-" EunHyuk cut me off

" I don't care what you guys do anymore .... I already know... I loss... DongHae ... You won " he said while his eyes was getting teary . He left my room and slowly closed the door.

"EunHyuk....." I lightly whispered

DongHae came behind me and put his hands on my shoulders .

"Go talk to him " DongHae said quietly to me .

I turn my head to look at him and nodded my head " thanks " I smiled at him .

After he removed his hands from my shoulders I left my room and headed to EunHyuk's Room.

I knocked on his door.

"Come In" I heard him say .

I entered his room slowly .

as i got in his room EunHyuk turn his head and looked at me depressed .

He sighed .

"What is it ?"

I smiled at him.

" I need to talk to you" I started to walk up to him .

" can we talk some other time , I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone " after he said that he turn around and started to head to his bed.

I quickly grabbed onto his hand . He turn his head back to me and looked at me shock .

" I really need to tell you something " I said in a serious tone .

He sighed again.

"Okay... Tell me " he said

" I'm really sorry about everything ... I know it seemed like I played with you ... But I did love you .... But I just never knew about my real feelings to DongHae . Im really sorry " I said feeling like I wanted to cry .

After what I said EunHyuk eyes started to get watery.

"Do You think.... We can still be friends?" I said still holding onto his hand .

After hearing what I had to say , A tear fell from EunHyuk eyes .

----------------------------------------------

THATS THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER!

I hope you guys like it ^_^ . I don't know when I will make the next chapter but when I think of more ideas I'll write it xD and also sorry that this chapter was short >.< and thanks a lot :) I finally reached 6K readers :)

Q: What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter?

Q2: Do you think EunHyuk will stay as her friend?

Comment your answers and I maybe might make that what will happen ;)