Concert In Japan

SHORT CHAPTER:

We all just sat in silence ....

" Sooo... Me and Tiffany have to act like we are dating for now on...." EunHyuk asked , breaking the silence.

LeeTeuk nodded his head and sighed

" just for now until we figure out what we want to next " LeeTeuk said in disappointment .

DongHae slowly got off from the chair and walked out of the hotel room , I followed him .

When I walked out , I saw DongHae laying his back on the wall and looking up at the ceiling . He turn his head noticing I was there .

I walked up to him

" are you okay with all of this ?" I asked

DongHae did a small chuckle

" does it look like I am ?" He said in a annoyed tone

" it's only going to be for a li-"

" a little? , sure it will , what will happen if you end up actually falling in love with him , what if you have to kiss him in front of the fans , how do you think I feel hearing and thinking about what's going to happen " He said like he wanted to cry

I hugged him

" there is no what if . all you have to know right now is that I love you more then anything , don't you trust me " I said , hugging him more tighter

He hugged me back .

" your right ....I shouldn't be worrying so much about you two , let's just go back into the room " he said and let go of the hug .

We both entered into our room.

-----------------------------------------
CONCERT TIME :

I was standing backstage right were you go to enter on the stage . All the members were running up . The fans started screaming and cheering .

It was DongHae turn to run up .

He quickly stopped in front of me , looked around like he was seeing if anyone was looking .

He gave me a small peck on the lips and winked at me .

He ran up on stage .

I just stared straight in surprise but then smiled .

They started to sing a song called No other first , then next was This is love , and then A-Cha .

When they started to preform bonamanna I couldn't help but blush when I saw them thrusting .

More later in the concert some members took up their shirts ..

I was shock ....I never knew EunHyuk had that kind of body ... My face felt like it was burning .

Tiffany what is wrong with you ... I started to lightly slap my face .

I changed my direction of were I was looking at on stage .. to see that DongHae was looking straight at me confused .

I quickly put my head back down .

They finally finished the concert with a song called Evanesce . It was a really sad song ... My eyes was tearing from it . ( song at beginning of story )

At the end all the members came off the stage , DongHae stopped in front of me .

" why were you blushing ?, was is because of EunHyuk ?" He asked looking at me annoyed

I quickly shook my head
" no not at all " I said panicking . But then I notice, I didn't see EunHyuk come off stage yet...

" Speaking of EunHyuk .... Where is he ?" I asked .

DongHae pointed to the stage .

" he's still on the stage .... I don't know why though " DongHae said confused .

I looked over to the stage to see EunHyuk standing in the middle with a mic in his hand

" I have something I want to say to all you ELF's " EunHyuk said to all the fans . They all stayed quiet ..

" About the girl you guys saw at the airport , that I was holding on to .... You guys all thought she was my girlfriend .... She is .." EunHyuk said calmly .

All the fans started to whisper to each other ,

" We been dating for a while now " EunHyuk continued to speak

Me and DongHaes eyes widen

----------------------------------------

THATS THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER . HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT ^-^

Q: What do you think is going to happen next ?

Comment your answer ^-^