DongHae & EunHyuk

" Get Out Of My Room! " He shoved me out and slammed the door behind me . What was that for ....

I went to my room and went to put away my dirty clothes . " where's my top? , dammit it must of dropped in his room when he shoved me out " . I left my room and started knocking on his door " uhh .. Umm I think I left my t-shirt in there , can you give it back to me? " there was no answer . God this guy is getting on my Nerves ." Ya! Is my t-shirt in there or not?" .

Suddenly the door swung open and he was in front of me "here " he threw my top at my face and then slammed the door again . Danm this guy is so rude . But at least I got my t-shirt back . I headed back to my room and put my top away . And headed back the kitchen

Sungmin ran to me and held onto my arm " What happen I heard DongHae yelling ?" I looked at him " Who? " " the guy that was yelling at you was Donghae " "ahhh okay " he has such a nice name and it goes good with his looks but not with his personality. A chill went down my back

"are you cold? I will warm you up! " Sungming then tightly hugged me " Sungmin... I can't b-breath" . Suddenly a guy with a little bit darker brown hair than donghae pulled SungMin off of me .

" doing this might scare her and make her leave " the man said smiling and chuckling " But Hyung she's soo adorable I can't help it " I laughed and the man smiled at me " Hi there I'm EunHyuk , I just heard a while ago that you became are manager and your going to be living with us from now on " we shook hands . He was pretty cute and seemed really nice I started to blush .i then asked EunHyuk " ummm but why was ... D... Donghae so mad back there ?"

" to be honest I don't know , he always let us in his room , maybe because he just met you and doesn't know you very we'll" EunHyuk said to me "or..... It's because your a girl that is in his room " Sungmin said smirking and laughing . EunHyuk smacked the back up sungmin's head " Ya! Hyung! What the hell was that for! ?" Sungmin said while rubbing the back of his head " for saying something stupid " Sungmin pouted while me and Eunhyuk started laughing .

Then a arm came around my shoulder . It was eunhyuk's " Don't worry , DongHae might seem rude at first but when you get to know him he's really nice and funny " I looked down to the ground and nodded my head " t-thank you " I smiled , he pat my head and then removed his arm away from my shoulder .

We all headed to the living room where everyone else was " everyone ... It's pretty late , I think we should all go to bed now , we have to wake up early tomorrow " I said playing with my fingers looking down to the ground " yeah your right , good night all , hope you guys sleep well " EunHyuk said to everyone . He gave me a light pat on the head and headed to his room . I started to smile . Even though when people pat me on the head it makes me think I'm a dog .. But EunHyuk doing it is fine with me .

Everyone else headed to there room after saying good night except for me and sungmin . " SungMin Go to bed , it's late " " No! I want to stay up with you , let's play together " he said holding onto my arm jumping up and down " But I'm going to bed to " I laughed " oh " sungmin pouted " fineee I'll go to bed " he hugged me " Good night Tiffy !" Him calling me Tiffy made my blush " Good Night " I giggled . Sungmin Ran To his room and I also went to mine .

I kept tossing and turning , I couldn't sleep at all . All I kept thinking about is why does donghae seem like he hates me so much ? , what am I soupose to do to get close to him? , I turned around and started to look up at the ceiling . I sighed " What kind of mess did I get myself into... ?"

NEXT MORNING

It was 6am and I couldn't sleep at all last night ... I stretched my arms up in the air " God.... I'm so Tired I just wanna try to go back to sleep .. But I have to wake everyone up right now" I got up , made my bed and left my room.

As I left my room and went down the hallway rubbing my eyes , I bumped into someone "Hey ... Watch were your going " a man said "opps sorry... " I bowed still rubbing my eyes..

I lifted my head back up and looked at the man. he stared at me like I was nuisance . Oh great.... It's DongHae...

That's the ending of this Chapter , Do you like it ? I hope you can Comment and vote ^_^ for the next chapters I plan on making it as she's spending the day with every member because they will have a day off , what do you guys think?

Again thanks to: @suju_leedonghae for Giving me some ideas for the story .