Broken Friendship? Part III

This one I'm going to make short. Sorry I'm making so many parts to this. I'm trying to think of more ideas but I'm so blank xD haha hope you like it anyways

" I'll help you " both donghae and eunhyuk said bending down beside me. They started to glare a each other.

There was complete silence . Everyone kept staring at them in confuse. It was silent for a couple more minutes but I decided to break it. " um , it's okay I can do it " I quickly picked up all the shattered glass pieces and ran to the garbage. " I'll dry up the water " sungmin said quickly while grabbing paper towels and then wiping the floor.

While me and sungmin was busy, donghae and eunhyuk both got up and did there own thing . Donghae continued to read the newspaper and drink his coffee, while EunHyuk went to go get another glass of water. As I headed back to the table where everyone else was. Someone came behind me and tapped my shoulder.

I turned around to see RyeoWook.

" Yeah Ryeowook? " I said looking at him. " um.... If your not busy... Uh can you help me go shopping for food?, are fridge is starting to look empty, if that's okay with you?" He said smiling at me.

" yeah , sure ! , I would gladly come with you, just let me get change and fix my hair , I look like a mest " I said while giggling. RyeoWook nodded " okay, take your time " he then turned his head To EunHyuk.

" Hyuk, do you want to come to" RyeoWook asked. After EunHyuk took a sip of his water , he replied " I can't , sorry , I have to go to a PhotoShoot at 11am".

" oh... Okay , I understand " RyeoWook replied. SungMin then grabbed a hold of my arm " I want to comeeeee! , I never got to hang out with Tiffany that much , and I didn't even talk to Tiffany in a while eitherrrr!" He said while pouting. I started to giggle " okay Minnie , we can go shopping together ". Sungmin gasp in a joking way . And then he started to jump up and down while he was still holding onto my arm.

" Yay! , Tiffany finally called me by my nickname ! " he said all cheerfully while he was still jumping .

DongHae then came over and placed his hand on top of SungMin's Head making him stop jumping. " I'm coming to " he said in a serious tone. I looked up at him quickly and he smiled at me. My heart started to beat quickly and I started to blush."okay " RyeoWook said in agreement. I looked back to look at EunHyuk. He seemed depressed...

I removed SungMin's hand from my arm slowly. He looked at me.

" I have to get ready , I'll be right back , it will only take a couple minutes " Everyone nodded and I headed to my room. After I finished getting ready, I headed out to the living room seeing everyone waiting for me by the form exit.

I was wearing light blue skinny jeans. With a grey long sleeve sweeter that had kittens on it ... Yes I love kittens ....

After I put on my black converse . Me , SungMin , RyeoWook , And DongHae said GoodBye to everyone , and left the dorm.

That's the ending of this chapter! Hoped you guys liked it! ^__^ I wonder how I should make the next chapter like? . Like what should happen when they reach the mall . Hmmm I'm so confuse on what to put .... Hehehe :3 .

Ooo by the way ! Happy 1.5K readers! Thank you to everyone that is reading my story . :) it means a lot