Fireworks part I

This chapter is also going to be a little short .

I quickly ran down the hallway , stopped at a door that was in the middle of the hallway . I open the door slowly and entered the room...

As I entered I seen donghae reading manga on his bed . He notice that I came in and quickly sat up " Hey Tiff, What's the matter? " my heart was beating so quickly . I was to scared to say that he's the one I want to be with. I gulped " uhh... Ummm" he stared at me in confusion . " uhh... I forgot , sorry " I tried to make up an excuse.

He laughed " it's okay , .... oh by the way I want to take you to see something in a little, would you come? " .

I looked at him in confusion. But then I smiled and nodded my head ." Okay , I'll come "

Donghae started smiling at me " great! , because right now is 6pm. Let's meet in the living room at 8:30pm because it needs to be night time for you can see this " .

I nodded my head .

I turn around and started to leave his room.

When I reached the door I suddenly stopped and turned back around.

" What is it ? " DongHae asked me.

" I forgot to ask, How did I get into my bed? ". I asked in confusion . He Chuckled a little ." I carried you , why? "

I started to blush in embarrassment. I must of been heavy for him .