Thank You Heechul.

SHORT CHAPTER:

" Why are you two hardly dressed , To correct myself , Why are you two Almost naked ?"

" H-HeeChul what are you doing back here so early ? " DongHae said , Stuttering.

" I forgot something , I answered your question are you guys going to answer mine ?" HeeChul said in a serious tone .

Me and DongHae both looked at each other and then back at HeeChul . We didn't know what to tell him .

" u-uhhh " I started to stutter

" forget it , I can tell what you guys were doing by all of this " he said as he points to mine and donghaes clothes on the ground .

Me and DongHae totally forgot to take our clothes back after you know what happen between us .

" HeeChul plea-"

" I won't tell anyone " he cut me off

I sighed .

Thank you so much Heechul.

" tha-"

" thank you? Yeah you should be thanking me , don't worry, you guys owe me for this " he said in a serious tone , cutting me off again .

We all just stood quiet .

* Beep Beep *

HeeChul's phone went of .

He checked it any sighed .

" you two better get change , EunHyuk & Leeteuk are coming back here "

Me and DongHae both looked at him confused .

" why are they coming back early ?" DongHae asked

" I'll let LeeTeuk tell you when he gets back, just hurry , both of you , get change " he said and walks to his room.

I looked at DongHae and he winked at me .

I started to blush.

I kept my head down and quickly picked up my clothes .

As I walked to the hallway , DongHae grabbed onto my arm .

I looked at him surprise

" what about my clothes " he said looking at my body.

Oh right .. I'm wearing his top .

" you don't expect me to change here , do you " I said looking at him weird .

He just smiled

" are you crazy , what if HeeChul ends up coming out " I said panicking

" your worrying about Heechul seeing you , but you should be worrying about me seeing you " he said picking me up over his shoulders

I started lightly hitting his back " YA , put me down " I said.

We got in my room , DongHae closed my door and dropped me on my bed .

He got on top of me .

"What are you doing , Heechul said Leeteuk and EunHyuk are coming home soon " I said panicking

" all I want is my shirt , this is one of my favourite shirts I love to wear " he said smirking while he unbutton the first button of his top .

" you pervert " I said pouting .

" you fell in love with the pervert , but I'm only a pervert to you " he said then unbutton the second button of the top.

Then there was a knock at the door.

" if you guys don't come out in 3 minutes , I'm telling Leeteuk what you guys did " Heechul said in a serious tone.

Me and DongHae quickly got off the bed . I quickly got changed and handed back his top . He quickly put on his top And sighed

" we changed pretty quickly , lets go to Heechul now " he said smiling and started to walk to my door

" UHH DongHae aren't you forgetting to change something else " I said puffing out my cheeks .

" like what ?" He looked at me confused .

I pointed to his lower half of his body ...

He totally forgot he had a towel over his waist ...

He looked at me surprise " yeah I should go change that... Be right back!" He said and ran out of my room .

I couldn't help but laugh.

As I left my room and headed to the living room. Fully dressed.

I saw Leeteuk and Eunhyuk enter the dorm .

" welcome back " I said smiling at them .

"Thanks " EunHyuk said smiling back at me

DongHae entered the living room. Finally also fully dressed .

" hey guys , welcome back " DongHae welcomed them .

" EunHyuk go get you suitcase and start packing " Leeteuk told him

EunHyuk nodded and headed to his room .

" packing ? Why are you two packing " DongHae asked looking worried .

" Don't worry DongHae. not only are we packing , all the other members are also going to pack , also you and Tiffany " Leeteuk said smiling at both of us .

" why? " I asked looking at him confuse

" because , we have to go to Japan tomorrow for Super Junior's concert " Leeteuk explain .

I looked at him in surprise .

" J-Japan?!" I yelled .

--------------------------------------------
THATS THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER. Hoped you Guys liked it ^-^

Q: Do You think tiffany is going to go to Japan with them ?

Comment your answer ^-^

Sorry guys I couldn't think of a good name for this chapter so I just had to name it that.