Chapter 10

Alex was sitting in the studio room with the other guys not really wanting to be there trying to focus on the music instead of everything that had happened between him and Shay he sighed into the mic shaking his head as he messed with the beanie he had on covering his messy hair he was working on Somewhere in never land that he had written for Shay.

“I’m honestly not feeling this shit today” Alex said quietly.

“Alex I know you want to go home, but I need you to focus we need to get this done.”  Roo said as Matt walked into the room looking at the guys through the glass.

“It won’t be perfect but I’ll give it a shot” Alex said with a sigh as he noticed Matt walking into the room.

“How are things holding up in here?” he asked.

Roo smiled as the guys walked back into the recording room, “Alex can’t focus.” She responded with a sigh.

“He will, just keep trying.” Matt said looking over, Alex sighed looking over waiting for Roo’s go to start singing

“We have 3 days to finish even if we can get this recorded within 3 days I’ll have to work nonstop just to get it out.” Roo said. “We are going to cut it close but I can do it.” She added.

Matt sighed and nods, “Alright I’ll come back later to check in.” He said pushing the button so Alex could hear him. “You can do this Alex, just put your mind to it.” Alex looked over and nods slightly.

“I’ll see you later, you’re on Alex” Roo said.

Alex nods going back over the lines.

“Wendy, run away with me

I know I sound crazy, don't you see what you do to me?

I want to be your lost boy, your last chance, a better reality, yeah

Wendy, we can get away

I promise if you're with me, say the word, and we'll find a way

I can be your lost boy, your last chance, your "everything better" plan,

Oh, somewhere in Never land (somewhere in Never land)“

“How was that?”

Roo smiled putting her thumbs up as the doors opened she turned to see Holly standing there she growled a little sighing.

“Break time” She mumbled to the guys.

Holly walked inside the recording room straight over to Jack a smile plastered across her face as she was about to lean over to kiss his cheek but he stopped her putting a hand up.

“Holly, I’ve gone through this with you I thought Shay had gotten to you apparently she hadn’t, there has never been a us those two nights were just a huge mistake I am simply taken and I love her I don’t need you when I have her please leave me the fuck alone.” Jack said.

Holly glared at Roo; Roo smirked holding up her middle finger.

“We have work to finish up here, you need to go.” Jack told her getting back to strumming his guitar hearing the door close too.

“Hey guys can you come in here?” Roo asked pressing down the talk button.

They nodded and filed in, Roo got up and hugged Jack.  “You guy’s did great, but I have something I want you to hear.” Jack sat down on Roo’s chair and pulled her with him making her sit on his lap, “Note this is the only time I’m going to do this because I’m very self-conscious about my work.” She took a deep breath and hit the play back button, Alex’s eyes were wide when we was done playing.