Chapter 13

“Shay?”

“Jack what’s wrong?”

“Shay, it’s Alex. He’s still gone.” His voice shook only meaning he is worried about what had happened to his best friend, Shay was on the other line sitting at a red light blinking back her tears running her fingers through her hair not knowing where he could possibly be at only because there were to many places to look.

 “Jack, listen. I’ll be there in just a few minutes okay? I need to talk to Roo when I get there I know she’s probably upset but you need to stay strong for Alex and Roo both, be there for her. Alex will be fine.”

Jack took in a shaky breath, “Thank you Shay”

          30 minutes later Shay had arrived at Alex’s she walked inside the house seeing no one in the living room she slowly walked up the stairs seeing the door slightly opened in Jack’s and Roo’s room she walked inside seeing them both sitting on the bed Jack holding Roo as she cried into his chest, he looked up, Roo looked up also she leaped out of the bed rushing over to Shay wrapping her arms around her shoulder crying into it, Shay sighed wrapping her arms around Roo also.

“I’m so fucking sorry, this is my entire fault.” She sniffled.

“It’s okay Roo, I forgive you.” She stepped back sniffling.

Jack walked over moments later wrapping his arms around Shay, she smiled weakly hugging him back sighing, “Do you know where he may be Shay?” he asked taking in a deep breath and let it out.

“No, there’s a place but I’ve done checked and he’s not there.”

Jack sighed, “Call him?” he looked at her. “He’ll answer for you”

Shay bit her lip.

Did she want to call him?

It’s been nearly two weeks maybe even longer.

She took in a Shaky breath pulling out her phone dialing his number putting the phone up to her ear walking into the kitchen.

3 rings.

5 rings

“Hello?”

His voice was muffled.

“Alex? Alex where are you?”

“Shay?”

“Alex, I need you to tell me where you are, please?”

“I- I’m at that hill” His words were slurred but she could sound them out right, she grabbed her car keys walking out of the house looking over at Jack.

“Alex listen, I’ll be there in just a few minutes okay? Stay put.”

“I’m so fucking sorry Shay”

Shay got into the car cranking up the engine backing out of the driveway as she continued to talk to him, “I know, it’s okay , I’m on my way”  Shay was driving staying on the phone with Alex until she got there remembering the first time he had brought her to the Hill it was a cold night in December they both laid out looking at the stars she got to the park parking the car getting out and walked a little ways finally seeing him laying there he was awake because his head instantly turned.

“Shay bear?”

“Come home with me okay?”

“Will you stay? You won’t leave will you?”

Shay shook her head slightly, “I won’t leave I promise” she stood up waiting for Alex he slowly stood up nearly stumbling but she had caught him, she lead him down the hill after grabbing her keys from the back of her pocket her phone had gone off but she had ignored it as she opened the door allowing him to sit down once he was in she closed the door getting in herself looking at her phone.

Did you find him?

Yes, he’s in the car with me we’re on our way back.

          Shay and Alex walked inside the house, his arm around her shoulder her arm around his waist he looked awful Jack looked up rushing over to help.

“Roo, go fix some bath water for Alex” Jack said.

Roo nods, “Will do” she said heading up the stairs.

Shay and Jack were behind Roo bringing Alex up the stairs with them into the bathroom hearing the water going, Jack glanced over at Shay.

“Do you have it from here?”

Shay nods, “Yeah thanks”

Roo bit her lip as she walked out of the bathroom with Jack; he wrapped his arms around her sighing. “He’ll be fine” he said knowing Roo was worried.

Roo nods wrapping her arms around his waist tightly, Jack sighed slowly leading them into their room to leave Shay and Alex alone.

          Shay sighed a little helping him take his clothes off that smelt horrible, like alcohol once finished she got him in the tub sighing also stripping down herself  getting into the tub with Alex who looked at her his hair strung all over she sighed softly biting her lower lip looking down as the tub continued to fill with water.

“Shay, I’m so fucking sorry”

Shay nods slightly closing her eyes.

“W- why did you even do it Alex? Why with Roo?”

Alex sat there for a moment staring at her, “I- I don’t know, it was late and we were both tired and slightly drunk” he said voice cracking a little as he spoke looking back down.

Shay bit her lip lightly sighing softly wrapping her arms around him holding him close his arms instantly went around her waist burying his nose into the crook of her neck kissing her neck gently they both stayed that away for a while she could feel the electric waves rushing through her body he pulled back pressing his lips softly onto hers.

Alex stood up bringing Shay with him holding her in his arms as he stepped out of the tub carrying her out of the bathroom into their bedroom dripping wet he gently laid her down their lips never parted her fingers were tangled in his hair as the kiss deepened he parted his lips from her own sending light kisses down her neck her breath got caught in throat a moan escaping her lips only making him smile against her bare skin.

Alex crawled onto the bed fully his nose touching her own as he looked down into her eyes, a smile spread across his face probably the first smile in weeks, Alex continued to kiss down her neck biting lightly on her skin a moan escaped her lips again, she flipped him over now on top of him bending down as her lips pressed against his feeling a smile creep upon his lips once again.

His hands traveled up and down her sides his fingers got tangled in her hair as he flipped her back over kissing her lightly on the lips not a word was said the whole time, he slid in as his nose was buried into the crook of her neck she let out a small gasp, this was different. It was full of Love and Lust; she tugged lightly on his lower lip hearing a groan escape his lips they started out slow but his pace grew faster, she gripped the sheets on either side of her his hot breath against her neck as he sent small kisses up and down her neck to her shoulder a muffled growl escaped his lips as she dug her nails into his back, once they both came to a finish Alex kissed her lips lightly before he rolled off her onto the side breathing heavily catching his breath.

He had found Shay’s fingers lacing his own with hers her head rested against his chest as his free arm was around her waist, “I love you Shay Bear” he whispered softly.

Shay smiled, “I love you too Alex” she said before closing her eyes drifting off to sleep with the sound of Alex’s heartbeat