Chapter 31

Alex woke up turning over facing Shay a smile formed across his lips as he laid there watching her sleep for a few minutes he slowly pulled the covers back rubbing his eyes running a hand thru his messy bed hair slipping on his boxers he grabbed the phone dialing number 4 for room service he quietly stood up walking into the bathroom as he began to talk.

“Yeah, I want two orders of Chocolate chip pancakes, a side of bacon and two Hot Chocolates, and a side of strawberries.” He finished, “Yeah just put it on the account, awesome thanks.” He put the phone down splashing water on his face looking into the mirror at his reflection.

Alex walked out of the bathroom moments later pulling on his flannel pants crawling back into the bed pulling the covers over him he slipped his arm around Shay who turned over fluttering her eyes open.

“Good morning”

Shay buried her face into his chest only feeling his vibration as he laughed kissing the top of her head, “Can’t we just lay her till noon and watch cartoons?”

Alex chuckled, “You’re sounding more like me every morning”

Shay smirked looking up into those Brown eyes, “Is that good or bad?”

Alex reached for the remote as he turned over on his back, Shay resting her head on his bare chest as he flipped it over to the Cartoon network channel, “Both” He looked down smiling  drawing circles on her bare back as they watched ‘Ed, Ed and Eddy’ just as his phone rang he put the remote down stretching out his hand grabbing his cell phone.

“Yello”

“Alex, you have an interview in two hours.”

“I’ll be there” He sighed putting his phone back down on the night stand.

“What’s wrong?”

“Interview in two hours before the show, I’ll make it up tonight I promise”

Shay smirked, “I’ll be counting on that Mr. Gaskarth”

Alex smirked kissing down her neck slowly nibbling at her skin lightly she moaned as he hit her weak spot feeling him grin against her skin just as someone knocked on the door Alex hopped up out of bed he glanced over and winked toward Shay as he opened the door she smiled laying her head back down on the pillow.

Room service had walked in leaving a tray of food in the room Alex brought it over sitting it in front of them smiling opening both plates inside was Chocolate chip pancakes and strawberries along with two hot Chocolates, Shay glanced over with a smile.

          After Shay and Alex had eaten breakfast they had took a quick shower as they were walking out of the bathroom there was a knock at the door Alex threw on his grey v neck shirt pulling on his beanie walking over opening it up only to see Roo and Jack standing there.

“Look at the happy married couple!” Roo smiled walking passed Alex.

Shay smiled glancing over her shoulder, “Hey Roo” Alex had come over wrapping his arms around Shay from behind pressing his lips against her cheek a smile on his face untangling himself from her.

“I’ll see you later, love you”

“I love you too”

Alex smiled walking out of the room with Jack.

“You’re married!” Roo said happily, “How does it feel Mrs. Gaskarth?”

Shay smiled at the sound of that, “Feels great, I want to go out and celebrate do something anything.” She said still smiling.

“We can if you want maybe stop by the interview later but tonight after the show I have to be back on a plane.” Roo frowned.

Shay grabbed her cell off the nightstand and nods, “Sounds good to me” she said with a weak smile walking out of the hotel room, “Jack’s going to be devastated.” She frowned.

“I wish I could make this easier so it wouldn’t hurt to be away from each other.” She sighed softly.

“It’ll get easier, Alex and I got thru it the times I couldn’t tour with him but we both managed to work it out, it gets easier in the long run.” She assured her.

“It’s just not the same not being able to be here for the whole tour like always it doesn’t feel right.”

Shay nods in agreement, “It doesn’t, it feels weird without you being here.” She walked into the elevator hearing her cell phone go off with twitter updates seeing the photo Jack had tagged them in and smiled.

Oh my god! Alex and Shay got married! Congrats!

The tweets went on she smiled putting her phone away.

“Even the fans agree you and Alex are made for each other” Roo smiled at her.

Shay laughed with a smile on her face, “I’ve always known that even with the Lisa thing.” She said.

“You guys can get through anything”

“Let’s hope so” Shay smiled a bit.

“So Alex, rumor on twitter is that you got hitched last night.”

Alex smiled nodding as he sat up straight just in time as the girls walked in, “I did. It feels great.”

Roo nudged Shay’s side, she smiled and blushed slightly.

“What does your family think about it?”

Alex smiled, “Their happy as long as we are happy, they all know we’re going to through a huge wedding once tour is over.” He glanced over at the girls smiling over at Shay, she smiled back.

“Speaking of the lucky girl she just walked in”

Shay smiled and waved standing there beside Roo.

“So is there a baby in the future?”

Alex opened his mouth to speak but no words had come out, Shay glanced over raising an eye brow as he froze from the question.

Jack looked over at his best friend he smiled, “There will be a baby in the future, at least there better be so our baby will have someone to play with.” He smiled glancing over at Roo.

The interviewer put her full attention on Jack as the crowd gasped, “You mean you and Ashley are having a baby? We never expected this.”

Jack sat there with his jaw lightly dropped, “Ha oops” he smiled slightly. “But yes it’s true Roo is pregnant with my baby.” A few fans that were standing around ‘awed’  

Roo hid her face with her hands and laughed a bit.

Shay stood there wondering why Alex didn’t answer the question but shrugged It off deciding to ask him later that night after the show.

“Alright, well thank you for stopping by and taking some time to stop by before your big show tonight.”

The guys stood up and shook her hand, “You’re welcome and we’ll see all of you tonight at the show.” Alex said eyeing the crowd of fans who cheered.