Chapter 34 (The End)

The sound of ringing made Alex turn over on his side groaning squinting his eyes a little realizing they were on top of a building and his phone ringing beside him he glanced over smiling seeing Shay was still asleep he shrugged off his jacket putting it over her pressing his lips against her cheek reaching for his phone putting it to his ear.

“Hello?”

“Dude, where the fuck are you two? Roo’s plane leaves in within 2 hours.” Alex bit his lower lip looking down at Shay.

“Shit Sorry, we sort of fell asleep on top of a building, we’ll be there as quick as we can.” Alex said into the phone putting it down beside him gently shaking Shay kissing her cheek softly.

“Shay bear, baby wake up.”

Shay yawned as she opened her eyes a smile on Alex’s face, “Good morning beautiful.”

Shay sat up with a smile, “Good morning.”

“We have to hurry, Roo’s flight leaves in two hours.”

Shay’s eyes went wide, “We’ll make it come on.” Shay nods standing up dusting off the back of her shorts feeling Alex’s fingers interwine with hers he lead her out of the building into the busy streets of Vegas he stretched calling for a Taxi as one started coming by they parked the car he walked over telling the driver where to go, Shay leaned her head against his shoulder as he rested his chin on her head smiling rubbing her arm slowly it took about 20 minutes they arrived jumping out of the car after Alex paid he lead Shay into the hotel meeting them in the lobby.

“Hey” Alex spoke as he walked up to them.

“You two man, you two.” Roo laughed shaking her head.

Shay smiled glancing at Alex, “We didn’t do anything just watched the stars and fell asleep.” Alex answered truthfully with a smile.

“On a roof I might add.”

Shay smiled, “Yeah but I’d have to say it was kind of romantic.”

Alex wiggled his eye brows, “Kind of? Aw come on Shay it was romantic.” He pouted.

Shay looked up moving in front of him wrapping her arms around him smiling innocently, “Psh there was no sex involved you teased me” she pointed out.

Alex did his lopsided smile wrapping his arms around her waist, “I’m sorry.” He leaned in to kiss her but she stepped back and out of his grip smiling, “Sorry teasers don’t get kisses.”

Alex pouted.

“I’m feeling breakfast right now”

Jack nods in agreement, “Me too” he said just as his stomach growled he smirked slightly as it did that. “Come on love birds lets go get breakfast.”

Shay smiled grabbing Alex’s hand leading him out of the house.

           After breakfast everyone was standing in the airport after Roo had gotten her ticket, Jack had his arms around her waist holding her close he sighed deeply letting it out.

“I don’t want you to go” he mumbled.

“I don’t want to go either” Roo mumbled into his chest.

Jack sighed a bit, “We’re always having to tell each other goodbye, I hate it”

“It’s never goodbye, goodbye means forever”

Jack smiled a little, “I suppose you’re right. It’s just two weeks we can pull thru this.”

“Like we do on everything” Roo smiled up at him.

Jack sighed hearing the first warning of her flight being announced he kissed her softly on the lips sighing against them, “Fuck I hate this shit.” He said after pulling back.

“You think of how must better the ruinous are.”

Jack looked down at her smirking, “Ah yes those are fun.” He smiled at her kissing her one last time before letting her tell the others bye.

“This week better go fast” Roo said hugging Shay.

Shay smiled, “With you being busy and Jack it’ll go by fast before you know it you two will be together again.” She assured her as she hugged her back.

“Then promotion” Roo sang quietly.

Shay smiled, “Yep, And don’t worry we’ll keep an eye on Jack for you.” she laughed a little bit.

“Thanks Shay” she smiled and hugged Alex next, “This sucks balls”

Alex hugged her back and laughed, “It may but on the long run you’re doing what you love to do just like I taught you to do.”

“Yeah your words of wisdom”

Alex laughed.

“Yeah, as everyone says.” He smiled.

“That’s cause you’re brilliant” she said turning her attention back to Jack.

Jack sighed as the lady announced the flight again for the final time he looked at Roo holding his arms out for one last hug.

“Two weeks will fly by I promise” Roo walked into his arms hugging him tight.

Jack sighed nuzzling his nose into the crook of her neck as he hugged her close , “I fucking hope so” he mumbled letting his nose brush against her cheek pressing his lips on hers one last time.

“I have to go” Roo said against his lips. “But I’ll see you next week in California.” Roo pulled away.

Jack sighed nodding with a weak smile, “Bye Roo Roo, I love you.”

“I love you too.” Roo smiled. “Bye” Roo said turning her back and began to walk away.

          Jack sighed watching her she ran back over one last time after dropping her bags throwing her arms around his neck he smiled weakly hugging her back kissing her cheek lightly pulling her back.

“You need to go before you miss the flight Roo Roo”

Roo nods.

“Bye Jack”

Jack smiled weakly waving, “Bye Roo” 

Look out for the sequel! if these sheets were states, I will try to have the Eplioge up tonight Roo and I are about to get to work on it =D Tons of surpries ahead! it's not over yet =D