Chapter 19

“Shots are on me” Jack announced as they entered the bar walking up the counter sliding in a stool.

“What can I get you?” The blonde haired woman asked.

“Four shots”

Alex slid into the stool next to Jack fixing his jacket a little bit taking out his cell to make sure he didn’t miss any calls or texts putting it away.

“What’s wrong? You rarely get us four shots unless something is bothering you or Ravens score a point.” Alex said.

Jack shrugged, “Bad day I guess”

“What happened?”

“My mom doesn’t seem to like Roo or the thought of her being pregnant, because we’re not married.” Jack said downing the shot ordering something a little stronger.

“You know she likes Roo dude fuck if she didn’t she’d of already said something about it, let’s play a round of pool.” Alex said trying to cheer up Jack a little.

Jack nods taking his drink with him, “Fine, but if you lose you buy the shots this time.” Jack said sipping his other drink before grabbing a pool stick and putting his drink down on the table.

“Deal” Alex said as Rian fixed the balls on the table taking away the triangle gulping down his first shot.

          30 minutes throughout the game Jack had lost 10 times only meaning Alex had to buy Jack 10 shots once he downed them all he jumped off the stool.

“Let’s do another round”

“No” Alex stated firmly. “I think you had enough”

“Lex don’t be the downer of the party here, nothing’s going to happen, let’s have some fucking fun”

Alex shook his head, “I’m not buying any more shots, you’re already drunk by morning you won’t even remember this conversation”

Jack huffed and sat back down on the stool, “Then I’m not playing pool anymore you guy’s are on your own.” He said crossing his arms.

“Don’t be ordering any drinks”

“Yes mom” Jack rolled his eyes.

Jack turned and ordered another drink just as someone walked inside a couple, he raised an eye brow as the girl took a seat next to him nearly choking on his drink after taking a sip of it once they slid it toward them seeing it was Holly he put the glass down.

“Holly?”

She turned, “Jack?  What are you doing here on a Saturday night?”

Jack shrugged, “Guy’s night out, thought I could use some cheering up.” He waved his hand about.

“I could help in that department” She scooted her stool closer messing with his jacket only making Jack tense a bit but suddenly relaxed.

Jack cleared his throat, “That depends on what you have in mind”

“Just a little of this..” she stood up her lips touching his he grinned against them kissing back feeling her unzip his jacket sliding it off.

“Why don’t the two of us go to a more private – “ Jack started but got cut off by Alex.

“Whoa! Hoe step off!” Alex pulled Jack back only making him struggle to get away but another guy approached moments later.

“What’s going on here?”

“He tried to make a move on me” Holly lied.

“Holly, go out to the car” The guy handed her the keys she smiled devilishly kissing the guy on the lips in front of Jack walking away with the keys in her hands just as Alex let Jack go the guy had punched him, Jack lunged toward him punching him back.