Chapter 22

“We should watch Adventure time”

“We’re watching gumball.”

“But Shay” Alex whined. “Adventure time!”

“Too bad princess, gumball”

“Fuck you! Adventure time!” Alex glared.

“You want too?! Gumball.”

“Yeah!” he smirked. “Adventure time!” he added in.

Shay pouted, “But Alex.. Gumball, it’s my turn you watched Adventure time for the past two mornings.” She argued.

Alex smirked putting the remote down on the coffee table crawling over pressing his lips gently onto hers making her giggle wrapping her arms around his neck he pressed his forehead against hers.

“Maybe we should argue more often if it leads to this” Shay said with a innocent smile he laughed pressing his lips back down onto hers pulling at the ends of her shirt he pulled it over her head throwing it on the ground she started to unbutton his shirt sliding it off throwing it down as his lips touched her neck the front door opened making Alex’s head shoot up he smiled innocently seeing Roo standing there.

“Well hello there”

Shay picked up her shirt pulling it back on over her head smirking grabbing the remote off the table flipping it to gumball.

“Hey Roo, I thought you were going to your parents?” Shay asked.

“Yeah about that, I didn’t even get to PA before I got a call now I need to go and babysit Jack for the night.” Roo said with a sigh.

Shay raised an eye brow, “What’d he do?” she asked as Alex stood up walking into the kitchen to grab a drink.

“He got drunk… again”

Shay sighed shaking her head, “Alex and I can drive you back.” She said knowing she would have to have a talk with Jack soon.

“I shouldn’t have turned around”

Shay sighed, “But you did the right thing it may not feel like it right now but It will.” She said as Alex sat back down next to her.

“I’m going to regret this”

Alex took a sip of his drink, “I’m sure you won’t” he said.

“Felt pretty good after I gave him a titty twister”

Shay and Alex laughed; “Poor Jacky” Alex said shaking his head.

“Yes poor Jacky, now I have to get back to finish packing because he sucks at it.” Roo huffed crossing her arms.

Shay and Alex stare at each other, “We can drop you off there” Alex said.

“Thanks”

Shay grabbed Alex’s hoodie off the back of the couch pulling it on as she stood up Alex grabbed the keys, “Just note that I’m going to have a talk with Jack when we’re on tour” Shay said as they walked out of the house.

“I’m not going on tour”

Alex and Shay both stopped turning around, “but I need you on tour, Cass and I are going to need your help planning the wedding.”

“Shay, its hard being around Jack now as it is, I can’t be on a bus with him 2-3 months.” She said looking down with a sigh as they got to the car Alex unlocked it sliding in along with Shay then Roo he started the engine up driving off to Jack’s apartment.

“We’ll think of someway for you to help us” Shay said turning the radio on changing the channel.

“You know I love you guys right, I would hug you both but I’d end up choking Alex.” Roo said.

Alex’s eyes went wide, “Why would you do that? What’d I do?” he asked.

“Because there’s no way to hug you from the back seat without choking you.” Roo said with a laugh.

Alex relaxed a little, “Oh right well we can always wait for that once we got to Jack’s place.” He said with a laugh.

“Just so you know if you get a call and I’m laughing really hard I’ve killed Jack.” She said.

Shay glanced at Alex, “Should we take Jack with us? I don’t want a dead best friend.” Shay said.

Alex laughed glancing in the rearview mirror, “I’m not sure it’s to hard to tell weather we should take him or not.”

Roo looked back in the mirror at Alex and grinned evilely at him.

Alex looked away his eyes were back on the road, “I say we go in there and get him and run back out I don’t want a dead best friend either.” He said quietly.

“I’m not crazy I swear”

Alex pulled up parking into a parking space in front of the apartment building looking back, “I’m still not sure if we should leave him Shay.”

Roo got out closing the door, “There’s a psycho on the loose, lock your doors.” She said quietly.

“Bye Roo! And please don’t kill our best friend!” Shay shouted.

“Stab but never kill” Roo said. “Bye guys!”

“Bye Roo!” Shay shouted as Alex backed out of the parking space once they arrived back at the house they both walked inside Shay took off his hoodie placing back down onto the couch she shrieked as he picked her up bridal style carrying her upstairs.