Chapter 32

Alex was parked alongside the pier it was a beautiful night out they were both laying on top of the car staring up at the stars he sighed heavily before hovering his fiancée a smile crept upon his lips at the sound of that as his lips pressed against hers, they fit perfectly together his forehead soon touched her own a smile plastered across his lips.

“Three days, you’ll finally be Mrs. Gaskarth”

Shayla grinned crazily wrapping her arms around his neck.

“I can’t wait to get married and have kids of our own.”

Alex smirked, “We could try now”

Shay laughed hitting him playfully only making that lopsided smile appear across his face his eyes sparkled, “It’s the perfect time, perfect place, we’re parked in front of the pier, under the stars it couldn’t get any better.” His lips traveled down her neck.

“You’re doing this on purpose” Shay mumbled.

“Maybe” He murmured sucking the skin on her neck.

Shay moaned quietly as her eyes fluttered shut biting her lower lip clinching on both ends of his shirt, he pulled back their noses touching slightly a smile on his face as she lifted up his shirt over his head he bent back down pressing his lips back onto her own piece by piece their clothing was removed scattered around the car in hope no cops would be around to ruin this perfect moment.

                                                     Shay and Alex were standing in front of the front door his arms wrapped around her waist holding her there for a few moments he sighed softly as his lips touched her forehead.

“Come on lets head inside”

Shay nods with a smile.

“It’s too quiet in there”

Alex nods as he opened the door turning the light on in the living room seeing Jack laying there on the couch glancing over at the beer cans he sighed heavily, “Something must of happened, I’ll get Jack up. Go check on Roo.” He pressed his lips against her cheek with a smile on his face only making her smile back pressing her lips onto his own as she walked up the stairs he walked over to Jack bending down.

“Jack, buddy wake up”

Jack groaned rolling over.

                                                     Shay got upstairs walking down the end of the hallway getting to the guest room she knocked on the door waiting for an answer before entering the room.

“Roo?”

Shay could hear her sniffle, “Roo’s no longer here” she sniffled again.

Shay sighed opening the door up anyway walking inside, “What happened?” she asked once she closed the door behind her.

Roo was laying on her side facing the wall, “Matt called saying I had to come into the studio for a new project, in 2 days.”

Shay sat down at the edge of the bed and sighed, “That sucks” she sighed a little bit. “What happened between you and Jack? He’s crashed on the couch he’s been drinking.”

“It really is over between us”

“It can’t be over Roo, you’re pregnant with Jack’s baby. He’s torn and so are you no telling what he’s capable of doing on tour.” Shay said with a sigh.

“He kissed me, well I started it. I couldn’t stop myself Shay; I made the biggest mistake of my life.”

Shay sighed deeply, “He loves you Roo, I can see it in his eyes everytime he looks at you.”

Roo sighed biting her lower lip getting up and leaves the room going downstairs.

Roo walked downstairs and stops on the steps hearing Jack talking to Alex.

“Come on Jacky what’s wrong?”

“I fucked up, we’re over she herself said it. I wish I could take it all back to the day I first met her I wish I could just change it.” His words were slurred as he spoke his voice cracked.

Alex was sitting on the coffee table in front of Jack and sighed softly to himself hearing this he could hear someone walking down the stairs looking up to see Roo standing on the steps.

Roo looked at Shay as Alex stood up seeing Roo walking up to Jack she was now standing in front of him.

“How many have you had?”

Jack shrugged looking down, “I lost count”

“Well your probably not going to remember this in the morning but.” Roo sighed putting her index finger under his chin making him look up at her, “She comes back again and I’m gone.”

“She won’t” Jack mumbled.

“Can you promise me that and I mean really promise me that?”

Jack looked up at her nodding, “I promise Roo, I won’t let her ruin anything anymore.”

“I made a big mistake telling you it was over, I’m sorry.”

Jack nods a bit, “Stay here with me tonight? I probably won’t make it up the stairs.”

“That depends” She smiled slightly.

“On what?”

“If you still have my promise ring” she smirked.

Jack nods slightly digging in his jacket pocket taking the ring out sliding it back on Roo’s finger.

“Did you keep this with you all this time?” Roo asked sitting on his lap.

Jack nods, “Yeah I did”

“Why?” She titled her head some.

“Because I felt close to you” Jack mumbled quietly relaxing a bit on the couch as he put his arm around her.

“So the same reason I wore your Jack hoodie all the time” Roo said straddling on his lap leaning forward snuggling into his chest.

Jack nods, “Yeah” He yawned. “Can we go to sleep?”

“Well lay down and you can”

Jack sighed and laid down never unwrapping his arms from her waist leaving them wrapped tightly around her snuggling close to her nuzzling his nose into the crook of her neck.

“I love you” She whispered quietly into his ear.

Jack half smiled, “I love you too” he whispered back falling asleep