Chapter 30

wow! Chapter 30 already! This is the longest All Time Low book I've ever written... All thanks to RooXBear's help =D 

.......... Well i'll leave it at that, do what you do best :)

Alex had a hold of Shay’s hand as he jumped down the steps of the plane pumping his fist in his hair, “Fuck yeah! Vegas!” He shouted pulling Shay against him a smile spread across his lips pressing them against hers she laughed against them wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him back.

Jack walked off the plane with his bag taking out his earbuds and groaned at the site, “Could you two wait till we get to the hotel?”

Alex smiled pulling back resting his forehead against hers, “Sorry brah”

Jack sighed, “Yeah can we go? Vegas isn’t really my thing anymore I just want to get it over with.” He mumbled pulling his bag over his shoulder passing them by afterward heading into the airport.

Alex smiled lacing his fingers with her own leading her inside followed by Zack and Rian once they were all inside they walked over to grab their bags Alex had grabbed his and Shay’s turning around to see Roo standing there just as Jack turned he dropped his bag pulling his sunglasses down a smirk across his face, Shay and Alex smiled as they watched him walk over pulling her into a hug.

“Roo, what are you doing here?”

“I’m not missing my best friends Vegas wedding” Roo hugged him back tightly.

Jack smiled slightly pulling back cupping her face in his hands pressing his lips against hers, “You have no idea how much I’ve missed you.”

Alex glanced down at Shay with a grin across his face, “So what do you say? Is the wedding still on for tonight?”

Shay smiled looking around, “Well everyone is here.” She paused. “Why are we still standing here? We have a wedding to get ready for.”

Alex smirked hugging her tightly.

“Let’s go get you two married already”

Shay smiled, “I couldn’t agree more”

Alex laughed pressing his lips against her cheek snaking his arm around her waist as they all walked out of the busy airport now standing in front of a limo, Shay knew this had Alex’s name written all over it she glanced up at him he only stood there glancing down at her smirking.

“What? What’s a wedding in Vegas without a limo?”

“A lame Vegas Wedding” Roo laughed.

Alex laughed opening the door with a grin stepping aside.

“M’lady”

Shay blushed slightly sliding into the limo with Alex right behind her soon the rest of the crew were piled up into the limo everyone here was family, family to them.

          Roo and Shay rushed down the hall into the bathroom she closed the door with a grin putting a bag down on the counter taking out a red dress she lifted it up.

“I had this feeling you needed my help so I grabbed this last minute.”

Shay stared at it for a moment, that’s when she then realized she was getting married to Alex Gaskarth her high school sweetheart a smile formed across her lips.

“I love it, I just can’t believe we’re doing this.”

Roo smiled, “You two belong together, its fait”

Shay stripped out of her clothes she had on and shoes biting her lower lip taking the dress from Roo slipping it on as she helped with the zipper she drummbed her fingers against the counter, Roo laughed as she finished.