Chapter 24

“That was my fucking toast!” Jack whined as Shay took the toast from his hand she grinned sitting on the counter shrugging.

“To bad!” Shay sang taking a bite of it.

“Fine, I’ll just pour me some Cookie Crisp”

“Do we have lucky charms?” Alex asked walking down the hall pulling on his shirt running his fingers through his bed hair.

“No, that’s why I stole Jack’s toast” Shay smiled as Alex stood in front of her placing both hands on her legs a smile on his face pressing his lips gently on hers pulling back a second later she smiled.

“Damn it, Matt! I need my lucky charms!”

“I can give you something better” Shay said with a grin.

Alex turned around smiling crazily both his hands went up to her sides pressing his lips against hers Jack groaned a little shaking his head.

“Take that someplace else this is where we eat”

Shay pecked his lips a few times before pulling back a smile on her face, “I can beat your ass at Call of Duty” Shay said jumping off the counter skipping off down the hall into the lounge area hearing Alex run after her she squealed once she landed on the couch.

“You think you can beat me? I highly doubt that Shay bear, you’re looking at the fucking champ.” He grinned.

Shay rolled her eyes fixing herself as Jack walked into the lounge with his bowl of cereal, “Ten bucks Shay beats your ass” Jack spoke up.

“You’re on!”

Alex skipped over grabbing Call of duty black ops II putting it into the X box grabbing both controllers flopping back down on the couch handing Shay the controller they had both signed in picked their weapons and started battling against each other.

Ten minutes later Shay jumped up pumping her fist in the air dancing around, “I fucking beat you!” she sang.

“Where’s my ten bucks?” Jack asked after swallowing a mouth full of the cookie crisps, Alex groaned digging in his pocket handing Jack a ten dollar bill shaking his head slightly.

“I don’t know what happened, lets do a replay.”

Shay shrugged, “Fine with me”

“Oh no you don’t, we have wedding plans to plan and Roo to skype.”

Jack sulked his shoulders slumped as he walked back toward the bunks hearing Roo’s name, “I don’t need to say her name in front of him do I?” Cass asked.

Shay shook her head sighing, “Sorry Lex but I must plan the wedding we can continue this later.” She pecked his lips skipping off with Cass.

“Shay bear! Come back!” Alex whimpered. “Cass bring back my fiancée!” He got down on his knees.

“Sorry Lex! She’s mine for a few hours!” Cass shouted as she turned the laptop on that was placed on the table she opened up skype signing in and smiled seeing Roo was already signed in.

“Hey fuckers! Wedding plans that’s whats up!” Roo shouted.

Alex walked by poking his head between both the girls, “We were a little busy back in the lounge Roo.” He pouted.

Shay laughed rolling her eyes pushing him away, “Yes with video games he’s just upset because I beat his ass at Call of duty” she grinned.

“Anyone can beat his ass in call of duty, well just girls.” Roo said. “And little babies.” She added.