Chapter 36

It was around lunch time Alex poked his head in the fridge grabbing everything to make sandwich’s placing them all on the counter next to Shay who was dangling her feet about, he glanced over smirking at her as he grabbed the bread from the cupboard placing it down on the counter walking over standing in front of Shay both his hands placed on either side of her knees.

“You’re so God Damn beautiful” Alex whispered.

Shay looked down blushing feeling one of his fingers under her chin as he rose her face up to where her eyes were now locked with his very own his lips soon touched her own as his hands roamed up her legs to her sides holding them there.

“I don’t know where I would be if I hadn’t of found you”

Shay giggled as she pulled back their forehead’s touching.

“Come on, let’s fix these sandwiches’ and watch peter pan.”

Alex smirked pecking her lips helping her off the counter.

“I taught you well”

Shay smiled.

“I learn from the best”

Shay grabbed the chips from the cupboard closing the cabinet door looking in the fridge grabbing two beers from the fridge as Alex finished the sandwiches everything was put back inside the door closed walking into the living room they both put everything down, Alex slowly walking over to the movies taking out peter pan slipping it into the DVD player pressing play turning the TV on.

“This is how we spend the last day at home”

Shay grinned, “What a best way to do it though”

Alex laughed taking a sip of his beer, “How right you are.” He put the bottle down picking up his sandwich taking a bite as the movie started a smile plastered across Shay’s face watching him as she took a few bite of chips once she opened the bag.

He was everything she wanted.

They were getting married.

Alex must of noticed because he paused the movie, “You okay?”

Shay nods, “Yeah”

Alex smiled kissing her cheek unpausing the movie, as they finished their lunch they both cuddled up on the couch watching the rest of the movie.