Chapter 28

“Let’s watch Matilda” Shay said pouting holding up the DVD.

Alex shook his head crawling over pressing his lips lightly onto her own, “Peter pan” he mumbled against them resting both hands on either of her sides, she slowly put the DVD back down he smirked.

“Fine” Shay sighed.

“You just can’t resist can you?”

“No” She pouted.

Alex smirked grabbing the DVD from the pile putting it into the DVD player fixing himself as Shay sat between his legs his arms wrapped around her waist a smile tugged upon her lips as she rested her head against his chest his warm breath hitting her bare skin on her neck he found both of her hands intertwining his fingers a smile crept upon her face as he nuzzled his nose into the crook of her neck.

“I could be your lost boy” Alex hummed.

Shay smiled.

“Your last chance, everything better planned.” He continued as Shay stared at the screen to the part where Wendy was in the tent the boys had made she was just waking up, Alex flipped Shay over to where she was now laying on her back looking straight into his brown eyes she lightly bit her lip.

“You’re my Wendy”

“Does that make you my Peter Pan?”

Alex smirked pressing his lips lightly against her own.

“Well what’s Wendy without her Peter?”

“A lost boy” Shay replied.

“You’re probably right” Alex laid on his back.

“I am right, I’ve seen it” Shay said snuggling close to him resting her head on his chest.

Alex nods.

Shay bit her lip lightly crawling on top of him straddling him bending down nuzzling his neck he laughed wrapping his arms around her waist she smiled biting near his weak spot feeling him squirm a bit underneath her he laughed.

“Shay bear stop.”

“Never” Shay mumbled quietly running her hand up his shirt then back down pressing her lips against his own lifting it up pulling back lifting it over his head the lopsided smile going as she dropped the shirt lifting himself up pressing his lips against her own his fingers were tangled in her hair.

“W.. we should finish the movie” Shay said between kisses.

“We’ve seen it hundreds of times” He mumbled.

Shay pulled back biting her lower lip, “Please?” she pouted.

Alex sighed heavily lying back down lazily.

“Fine, we’ll watch the rest of the movie”

Shay grinned rolling off him knowing she had won this round thinking of her next round she slowly started moving her hand down his chest to his stomach her fingers touching the waist line of his flannel pants feeling him squirm a bit underneath her she grinned taking that slowly sliding her hand down his pants.

Alex gasped his lips curved into a lopsided grin, “Fuck the movie” He put but hands on either side of her waist flipping her over on her back straddling her pressing his lips against hers, “Do you see what you fucking do to me?” he asked between kisses pulling back kissing slowly down her neck making her bite down on her lower lip he continued to do this as she found her fingers tangled in his hair.

“Yeah, I turn you on by just one little touch” 

Shay had untangled her fingers from the back of his hair cupping his face in her hands bringing his lips back down onto her own she flipped him back over his hands were at the ends of her shirt lifting it letting it fall he sat up a little pressing his lips on her shoulder kissing every inch he could she tilted her head back as he got to her weak spot she closed her eyes biting down on her lower lip.

Alex ran his hands up and down her sides coming to a stop he played with the waist line of her pants his lips leaving her own trailing small butterfly kisses down her jawline down to her neck every inch of bare skin he could cover he slowly began to slide her shorts down once done he crawled back over her pressing his lips against hers she began to play with the waist line of his flannel pants pulling them down as he helped her by kicking them off the rest of the way the kisses grew intense his lips left hers only leaving this tingly feeling his eyes locked with her own that lopsided smile on his face, his messy hair

Right then she realized how lucky she was.

To have someone like Alex in her life.

His lips crashed back down onto her own her eyes fluttered shut a small gasp escaped her lips as her nails dug into his back as his pace grew faster his lips left her own kissing down her neck sucking at her weak spot she let out a soft moan just as he did his lips crashed back down onto her own her hands slid back down onto the sheets gripping them as they both came to a finish Alex rested his forehead against Shay’s her eyes fluttered open a smile tugged upon his lips pressing them against her own.

“Was that part of your plan today?”

Alex laughed pecking her lips. “I was hoping it would be”

Shay smiled resting her head on his chest, “So what movie next?”

“Harry Potter”

Shay glanced at the collection, “I’m up for that” He grinned grabbing the sorcerer stone taking out Matilda replacing it with Harry Potter bringing the covers with him he pulled it over them both she smiled resting her head against his chest, “I love you” He whispered.

“I love you too”