Chapter 29

Jack and Roo walked inside the DR’s office as Roo signed in Jack stood their awkwardly seeing as he was the only guy in the waiting room but shrugged it off as they walked over and sat down after she signed in.

“You know with all these girls around I kind of feel like a pimp”

“What the pimp of pregnancy?” Roo smirked.

Jack rolled his eyes and laughed slouching in the chair tilting his head to face her grinning, “Maybe”

“Are you excited to see our little peanut? Seeing the real thing this time anyway not a picture.” She smiled.

Jack laughed at the nickname with a smile on his face, “Yeah but also slightly nervous” he said.

“Well it already looks like you”

Jack wiggled his eye brows, “You know it’s going to be a boy” he said with a grin.

“No it’s going to be a girl”

“Boy, his name will be Kevin” He smirked.

“Girl, and her names Nevaeh Star Barakat”

Jack smirked, “We can go on and on about this but I’ll be right it’s a boy.”

“Think what you want but I’m carrying this baby and I KNOW it’s a girl.”

Jack laughed a little tilting his head, “Boy” he mumbled.

“Girl”

Jack huffed, “Mrs. Barakat” The lady called.

Jack looked over and smirked.

“Shut up, Josh did it.”

Jack rolled his eyes standing up, “I’m sure he did, I’ll have to ask him when I see him again.” He said grinning.

“John’s going to be there and I will make him fuck your face, I have that power.” Roo threatened.

Jack pouted, “I’ll just chill in the car then find out some other way.”

“No you won’t because when we get home I have some stuff to talk to you about.” Roo said with a smirk as she walked into the room.

Jack raised an eye brow, “I don’t like that smirk” he mumbled quietly.

“You have nothing to fear” Roo said sitting on the bed thing and lifted her shirt up. “That’s a lie by the way you have to fear me and peanut.”

Jack groaned pouting a little staring at her as the DR walked into the room moments later after the nurse had walked out. “Thanks Roo now I’m scared a little bit.” Jack grumbled.

Roo grabs his hand watching the DR, “Nah don’t be.”

Jack grinned, “Oh yeah that’s right I have to be the brave one cause your scared of them.” He joked.

“I’m not scared of them”

Jack rolled his eyes, “Please your terrified, and scared of the needles I honestly don’t think you can survive getting a tattoo.” He grinned.

Roo glared at him.

Jack smirked, “Once the baby is born we’re getting matching tattoo’s of your choice.”

“Remember how I wanted to get that Sally tattoo? I’m so getting it now prove you wrong, when the baby’s born.”

Jack smirked, “Fine then, it’s a deal” he said.

“What do I get if I do it?”

Jack thought for a minute, “Me” he pointed at himself grinning.