Chapter 31

Alex pulled up at the restaurant parking the car turning off the engine his free hand was placed on Shay’s knee as he titled his head a smile on his face leaning over his lips touched hers ignoring Jack’s whining about being hungry a smile on his face as he unbuckled his seat belt stepping out of the car shutting the door and was soon on the other side of the car opening the door up for Shay.

Shay smiled stepping out of the car as he held his hand out she took it, once she was out he pulled her close as he closed the door just as Jack was opening the door for Roo, Alex had wrapped his arms around Shay their foreheads touching in the middle of the parking lot.

“Cone on love doves, we’re hungry.” Roo said pouting as she stepped out of the car seeing them.

Alex sighed pressing his lips back onto Shay’s, “Fine” he sighed as he laced his fingers with Shay’s heading inside.

“You can continue eye fucking at the table”

Shay looked back and laughed, “Don’t worry we will.” Shay smiled as they walked inside.

“I wanted to stay home and watch movies all night, but now I get to watch them all day dream about having sex on the table and anywhere they can, thank you so much Jack.” Roo smirked staring at Jack.

Alex laughed wiggling his eye brows, “Shay, why didn’t we ever think about the table?” Shay laughed slightly.

“Counter just keeps getting in the way” she smiled.

“Ah me and my big mouth”

Alex laughed a little as did Shay, “Don’t worry no table sex”

“I am not going back to your place tonight”

Shay laughed, “Nawh why?”

“Because I know what’s going to happen when you both get back” Roo looked at them smiling innocently.

Alex laughed as he looked up from the menu, “Star gazing on the roof” he glanced at Shay who looked up from the menu a smile on her face.

“I don’t trust you two” she glared at them.

Jack laughed, “Hey let them have their fun their getting married in three days” he smirked.

“You know I’m kidding”

Jack looked over at his two best friends sighing a little as he looked back at the menu wishing his and Roo’s relationship was like that sinking into his seat not saying another word realizing everything he had done just by watching them glancing over at Alex and Shay he bit his lip lightly seeing that he had probably just lost the best thing that’s happened to him putting the menu down scooting the chair out some walking away from the table without saying another word he stepped out of the restaurant.

Roo sat there biting her lip lightly putting her menu doing walking out of the restaurant following Jack out seeing he was leaning against the brick wall looking straight ahead his eyes looked saddened not noticing Roo standing there deep in thought trying to figure out a way to fix it.

“You forgot your jacket, pretty cold out”

Jack glanced at her and sighed shrugging, “I’m fine you can wear it.” He mumbled quietly.

Roo stood in front of him, “What’s wrong?”

“Alex and Shay, perfect relationship, look at us. What are we?”

Roo shrugged, “Soon to be parents?”

Jack sighed deeply, “No I mean, what are we? Couple wise? Friend Zone? What?”