chapter 03

Roo rolled over onto her side feeling the cold sheets she fluttered her eyes open seeing the bed was empty, Jack walking inside with a towel around his waist his hair wet a smile crept upon his face.

“Good morning”

Roo grumbled burying her face into the pillow after seeing the time, Jack laughed a little bit as he walked to the closet opening the door staring at his line of clothing sighing as he pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and his “Who the fuck is Jack Barakat” shirt slipping the towel off he slipped into his boxers, then his jeans ruffling his hair after slipping into his shirt.

“I’ll be downstairs fixing food, want anything?”

Roo nods, “Waffles?”

“Alright” he walked out of the room down the stairs seeing Shay and Alex in the middle of playing Assassin’s creed a smirk plastered across his face as he ran over jumping upon their lap laying down with his head on Alex’s lap.

“Dude! You just made us fucking lose!” Alex groaned rolling him off the couch making a thud sound on the floor he grumbled jumping up onto his feet, Shay glared throwing her controller down onto the couch leaping up darting toward Jack his eyes went wide and started running through the house just as Roo appeared he hid behind her whimpering in her ear.

“Roo Roo, baby. Save me.”

“What’d you do?”         

Jack pouted innocently, “He jumped up on our lap while in the middle of assassin creed making us both lose.” Roo shook her head.

“Sorry Jack, you’re on your own.”

Jack whimpered slightly rushing up the stairs as Shay was behind him.

“SHAY! THE GAME!” Alex whined.

“I’ll take her place while she attacks Jack”

Alex shrugged restarting the level again as they played they both could hear a loud yelp come from Jack only meaning Shay had gotten him and Jack had lost, moments later they walked back downstairs.

“Roo Roo” Jack whimpered snuggling close to Roo nuzzling his nose into the crook of her neck whimpering.

“Hey, where are my waffles?”

Jack sighed moving back standing up walking slowly into the Kitchen seeing Shay leaning against the counter, “Hey Jack O fix me one while you’re at it.” Shay said ruffling his hair skipping up the stairs to get out of her pajamas; Jack grumbled taking the whole box out putting it on the counter putting some in the toaster.

Shay had come back down wearing some ripped jeans, a black and blue stripped shirt with a black tank top underneath it her hair fixed in a ponytail, and Alex glanced over smirking slightly.

“Thank you Shay! I won!” Alex glanced back at the TV his jaw dropped.

“It was worth it!” Alex retorted jumping up off the couch wrapping his arms around Shay a smile spread across his face lightly kissing her neck.

“Waffles are done!” Jack shouted, Roo leaped up off the couch darting into the kitchen a smirk across her face as she took a bite.

“Thank you Jacky” Roo kissed his cheek.

Alex walked into the kitchen carrying Shay bridal style sitting her on the counter kissing her cheek lightly a smile on his face, Shay took a bite of her waffles that were placed next to her, Alex was standing in front of her his forehead pressed against hers making her giggle quietly as he stole a bite of her waffles, his arms around her waist.