Part 27, The End(Part 1)

Third person POV
Jinora walked into the unassuming building, being as inconspicuous as possible. After all, if you go into an apartment building and come out with someone identical to avatar Korra you wouldn't want to draw attention to yourself.

A knock on the door brought back the nervous feelings Kacy had tried to push away. Slowly getting up, she headed to the door, her mom close behind. This was it, it was time for her to face her fear, seeing her family again. So many scenarios rushed through her mind as she opened the door, her breathing growing more rapid with each one.

"You ready to talk Kacy?" Jinora asked as she came face to face with the scared girl. "It's alright, they just want to talk to you." Jinora continued, trying to reassure Kacy. Her mom grabbed her hand, and lightly squeezed it, trying to comfort her in any way she could. "It's time sweetie, let's go talk to your family."

Author's note

Hello everyone, sorry for taking so long to update. It's been a crazy year and I haven't been able to write as much as I hoped to, so this chapter is really late (like a year for those of you who have been keeping track. But I'm back, and ready to finish this story! This is the first bit of the last chapter, so think of it as like a promise chapter (a promise I'll finish writing it). I will come back to this story and finish writing it pretty soon(hopefully within the next week), I'm sad to see it finish, but I don't really have much left to write so thanks for all the support you've shown me as I have written this. I'll update shortly, please comment what you think will happen and how the story will end! Thanks so much!!