Part 3, The Hide Out

Kacy's pov (back in the present)
I hope this works, my lip is quivering, and I can feel the tears pricking at the back of my eyes. I need to get my emotions under control for this to work, they can't know it isn't Korra until we get to the red lotous hide out. I'm here, so this better work, no time to turn back. If this fails my entire family will be in trouble. Zaheer got me in the platinum handcuffs, they don't know I can bend them, after all there is no known case of this until know. Oh no, the airship with Korra is heading up, I can't let then take Korra. My palms are getting sweaty, I can feel the tears coming, please last a little longer I can't give it away yet. Please be okay Korra, you can't get hurt now. Please consider it just a lucky confusion with Zaheer and leave, after everything you can't let him figure it out. Oh goodness this airship is high, to high please don't let it fall. I think we're almost there, please hurry, land faster this is way to high. Since we're landing they tell me that I need to go with them silently, and without any problems.

We're walking to where they plan to keep Korra, we're going to pass the air nomads, hopefully I'm a convincing enough Korra. I knew Zaheer wouldn't hand them over, to easy. Jinora, obviously mistaking me for Korra cried out, "Korra, why did you turn yourself in, they're dangerous." Zaheer simply whispered in my ear that I need to stay quite and keep walking. Since I have no intention of doing so anyway I stay quite, although I did give her a sympathetic glance.

This reminds me so much of when they caught me the first time, same instructions, same people (minus the air nomads,) just as dangerous. My hands are getting so sweaty, the tears are even closer to surfacing than before, hopefully I can hold them in long enough. They chain me to platinum chains hanging on the walls, hopefully my plan will work. Time to put my plan to action...