Part 13, The Talk

Sue's pov
The more I tell Lin, the weirder she acts. I'm suprised, she is usually so stiff, and does a pretty good job at not showing any emotion, well besides anger, and other emotions like that. Of course Lin gets pretty annoyed when I tell her. "Why the heck can't I tell everyone!" Lin explodes after I finish, clearly pretty upset. "Because, Kacy gets to decide when they are told, plus, you promised." "Well I really think we should tell them, they're scared that she's a threat!" Lin practically screamed at me. "Please, Kacy needs this, let her tell them on her own terms." "Fine! She better hurry it up though!" Kacy, please hurry, Lin isn't very patient. She may end up telling them if you don't tell everyone soon.

Jinora's pov
I'm in charge of watching Ikki and Meelo right now, and that is no easy task. Mom is watching Rohan, but dad needs to help Korra. Almost everyone is worried, they're worried that Korra's twin is evil. I don't think she's evil, she would've done something to all of the airbenders that were captured if she was. "Meelo, please don't fart in Ikki's face." I tell him, when I notice that he's chasing her around. "Come on, you guys are party poopers!" Meelo says as he starts pouting. "Yeah, Meelo it's not nice to fart in people's faces!" Ikki shouts starting to make a air scooter, which she then rides away, probably to go and tell dad.

As I'm about to go and get her to come back I hear some shouting. I'm assuming it's Lin and Sue, they've been in an argument for a bit, I should go help. They're yelling about a girl named Kacy. I recognize that name from somewhere, probably just a book. Ugh, this is gonna bother me, what book is that name from. I'm about to go in and try and help resolve the issue, but then Lin storms out. "What's up with you two?" I ask Sue as I come in and sit on the bed. "It's nothing, don't worry, just a sister fight. Do you and Ikki ever fight?" Sue asks, trying to change the topic. "Sometimes." I'm not going to get information out of her right now, I'll try again later.

Later that night
Wait, isn't Kacy the name of Korra's twin? I'll need to ask dad tomorrow, since it's twelve in the night. Why the heck were they arguing about Korra's twin? From what I heard they were arguing about her telling people something. What would she tell us? Better yet, what do they know? I have a lot investigating to do tomorrow.

Author's note
Hi, so I'm not going to be writing as often, because school is starting. But I will try to get chapters out still. I will probably try for twice a week. Also, please leave feed back in the comments. Tell me whose pov you want it on next, tell me any mistakes I'm making. I would like to know what you think. Also thanks to Bookslover207, she proofreads my stuff, although that's hard, because I make a crap ton of grammar mistakes, but still.
-MelonOnion-