Part 12, Questions

Sue's pov
Here goes nothing. I hope Lin will accept it, I don't want her to get upset. "So," I say, realizing that I'm worried about explaining it to Lin. "What's up? How have you been?" I ask, trying to stall. "Good. Now what was it you wanted to tell me?" Oh dang it, she asked. Well good luck to myself. I start figdeting, and begin to tell her the story. Hopefully little Kacy is okay with it, because it's to late to go back now.

Kacy's pov, earlier in the day.
Seriously, me and my adoptive parents, even though I love them as if they were my birth parents, went out for a bit, and got arrested. Well, actually we got brought to the cheif of police to be questioned about a robbery we were witnesses to. It's obvious Sue hasn't told her yet, she doesn't know who I am. Luckily we quickly explain everything we saw at the robbery, and go home.

I'm so happy that it didn't take to long for them to apprehend the crinimal, it was a big robbery apparently, so they needed the cheif to come in. Me and my parents had just been out shopping, we went shopping because today is the day they found me, and we always celebrate it. I still remember that day, it was amazing.

I was so dehydrated, and probably would've died if dad didn't bring me home. Since mom is a healer, despite the fact that she's an earth bender so she uses herbs, she healed my cut as best she could. My chin still has that scar, and when I run my finger along it it still hurts a little, although it's probably my imagination. After I woke up we talked for a bit, and she gave me a cup of tea. She offered for me to stay with them. Of course I had nowhere else to be, and they were the nicest people I had ever met, so how could I refuse. Living with them was amazing. Of course I moved out when I got old enough though.

Tenzin's pov
I have no clue how Korra's 'twin' tricked everyone there into thinking she bent multiple elements. I'm still very glad about what she did though. I hear Korra was about to turn herself in to save all of us airbenders. Which would have ended in disaster, from what they have said in the interrogations they had a pretty fulproof plan to kill Korra in the avatar state. The worst part is, if that girl hadn't gotten in the way they would've successfully ended the avatar cycle.

Lin and Sue are also having sister drama, which causes even more tension in the temple. Sue knows something, and refuses to tell anyone. Which is really annoying because Lin has been throwing a nonstop fit about it. I hope Sue will just give in and tell her. From what I know, Lin and Sue are in Sue's room talking, and it sounds like they're getting along again. I hope they did resolve it, because it is getting ridiculous!

To top it all off, Rohan is starting to crawl. Which although it's exciting, it also means that he needs to be supervized more often. Which adds up to almost nobody to make sure the kids stay out of trouble. Korra, Mako, Bolin, and Asami could all just run off and get kidnapped by the wierd girl who pretended to be Korra.

Korra's pov
Who the heck is that girl, and why the heck did she just disappear? I hate how there is like no way to get answers. My parents said that I had a twin that was kidnapped when I was little. They said that the night after they contacted the white lotous the red lotous took her. They never told me because they thought she was dead. I hate that they never told me, they never told me about her, or the red lotous! I don't want to be mad at them, after all I love them, but they lied. I don't know how I'll ever be able to forgive them for what they did to me. But, could that girl really be my twin? It would be amazing to have a twin, but it sounds to good to be true.

Author's note
I apologize for not updating for a while, my mom just had a new baby, and I haven't really had the motivation to write. This is probably one of the longest chapters in my story though, so I hope that makes up for it. I also apologize, I know it skips around alot, I just didn't really know what to do.
-MelonOnion-