Part 6, The Search

Kacy's pov (in real time)
As I'm getting ready to go to work, I change out of the water tribe outfit, I don't want anyone to realize I look like Korra. I get changed into a short frilly red dress, and put my hair in a single braid. Since my hair is pretty long , and Korra doesn't wear red, I look almost nothing like her. As I arrive at the cafe I put the apron on and start my shift. As I'm working, I'm about half way finished with my shift when Korra, Bolin, Mako, asami, and suyin befiong all come in. Just my luck I'm the one who needs to take their order. All I need to do is make one slip up and then they'll realize who I am. "Has anyone who looks like Korra come by recently?" Bolin asks, as Mako nudges him under the table, clearly everyone else is trying to be subtle."No, I don't belive so" I say, not quite look him in the eye.

As they order I feel the sweat start building up on my hands, good thing I'm wearing gloves today, or else I would be done for. As suyin was ordering she looked at me weird, she didn't say anything, just looked at me weird. What if she figured out who I am, then she would tell everyone, and then they'd ask my boss where I live, and since it's the avatar that's asking him he would tell her, so then I would need to move to the fire nation, please don't let her know. Suprisingly enough, I don't think she told anyone if she did figure out, good we're in the clear. As they're leaving suyin says she needs to use the bathroom, and for them to wait outside. Oh no! She's walking towards me. She asks to talk in the corner, so I come, the sweat starts building up even more, my heart starts beating faster. "Why haven't you told your family?" Crap, she does know, play dumb. "What are you talking about?" I ask, but it obviously didn't convince her. "If you don't give me a good reason not to I will go outside and tell Korra now. I gave you a chance to explain yourself first, don't waste it." Man, she is not going to give up, might as well tell her the whole story. As I explain a series of emotions play across her face, but soon enough she says, "I won't tell them, but you better stay safe, tell me if you need anything." Good, hopefully she'll keep to her word "Thank you, now you better go, they look like they are getting curious." I say, and she heads off. I'm so glad she didn't tell them, but I'm not in the clear yet.