Part 18, Race Ya

Jinora's pov
After me and Kai successfully left air temple island I told him the address. "Why do you want to go there? Do you know the person who lives there?" Why does Kai have to be so cute when he's confused. Jinora! Don't get sidetracked, I'll tell him after, if it's the right girl. "Not now Kai, I'll tell you later. Okay?" "Fine, then we'd better hurry, I wanna know!" He said that with a obviously fake pout, goodness, Kai is so silly.

"Race ya!" Kai yells over his shoulder as he starts running. "No fair, you got a head start!" I yell to him, as I mimicked his pouty lip. "Aww Jinora doesn't think she can catch up! Is that it?" He says teasingly. "Fine, I warned you, you're about to run into a wall." "Wha-" he starts to say, but the wind got knocked out of him when he ran into the wall. "I warned you!" "No fair!"

Author's note
I've been expiriencing some writers block, so I'm sorry about not publishing. I'm also sorry about this being a short chapter, I usually will write longer. Please, please, please leave any intel in the comments. I want to know what pov you like, what you want to happen etc. I don't prewrite my story, so if you want something to happen, and I feel like it would add to the story it would happen.