Part 22, The Giggling

Tenzin's pov
I barely hear a girl whisper, "You hear that, he thinks you're a girl!" What the heck are they talking about, and who are they? "Come out where I can can see you!" I hear some rustling, although I can barely hear it over the girl's giggles. I hear some more giggling as someone shuffles into the light.

"Kai! Is Jinora with you?" Maybe Jinora is safe after all! Just as I'm about to ask who's giggling, as I see my daughter walk out from behind the bushes. She's the one that's been giggling. "Kai, he thinks you're a girl." Jinora says, in between laughs. "I know Jinora, I heard you the first time." Kai says, getting slightly annoyed. "Jinora! You're okay!" I say while running up to hug her. "Yeah dad, I was just visiting someone in the city when I heard the radio say that you were looking for me."

"How do you know someone in the city, and is it a boy?" What if it's a boy, and Jinora has a secret crush! "It's not a boy dad. And don't worry, she's nice." Jinora said, putting a lot of emphasis on the she. "Okay, okay. I just want to protect my little, innocent baby girl." I see Jinora tense up as a rustle comes from the bushes. What if it's Korra's evil twin? Oh no! "Who's there?" I ask, I tense up, I know dad told me violence isn't the way, but I think I'll need to use my airbending. "Dad, I think you're going crazy, I didn't hear anything." Jinora says, but it's obvious she's lying.

"It's fine Jinora, it was bound to happen sooner or later." A voice says from the bushes, it sounds like a girl, but Kai sounded like a girl too. "Come out where I can see you." I say, maybe this is Jinora's friend, let's hope so. "But dad-" Jinora starts, but is cut off by the girl that's still in the bushes. "Okay, but please hear me out before you do anything." And with that the girl walks out into the light.

"You look familiar, what's you're name?" I ask, she seems very familiar. I think I've met her before, but where? "Don't freak out, but my name is Kacy." She says, getting a bit quieter. Wait, Kacy as in Korra's twin Kacy! "Are you Korra's twin?" I ask, hoping I'm wrong. "Ya, that's me." She says, continuing to get quieter. I wasn't wrong.

"I said I would hear you out. I won't go back on my word, but you better start explaining." I say, I hope this is a misunderstanding, because otherwise our most powerful enemy yet is standing in front of me.

I'm too lazy to write it out, so after explaining everything. (I know, I'm no fun, you wanna hear everything, every single time someone finds out.) P.s. it's still Tenzin's pov

"You need to go tell everyone else about this, they deserve to know." I say, hoping she'll agree. "I guess, but you better promise me I won't be treated like a little kid. I don't want people to think I'm weak because of my past. It affects me, but in both negetive, and positive ways. I learn from my experiences, they don't give me excuses, they give me knowledge." Wow, Kacy is way more mature about this than I thought she'd be.

More skipping I know, but don't worry, this will be your favorite cliffhanger yet.

It took a while, but I got everyone in the room. I chose a room that is never used, after all we don't want someone to walk in during this conversation. Now time to get Kacy.

"Everyone, this is Kacy. She wants to explain." I say as Kacy walks into the room.