Part 23, Questions

Kacy's pov
"Everyone, this is Kacy. She wants to explain." Tenzin says, why did I agree to this, it's a terrible idea. I feel everyone staring at me as I walk in.

Korra's pov
She looks almost identical to me, I can see how we're twins. Wait! We're twins, it all seemed like a fantasy, but it's real! Oh crap, I think she's evil though. I have an evil twin, what the heck. Why does this affect me so much, it shouldn't. I'm the avatar, I need to be strong no matter what.

Kacy's pov (last time switching pov this chapter, sorry for switching so much)
Oh no, this was a really terrible idea, please let me take it back, I'm not ready. "Wow! You really do look like Korra!" Bolin practically shouts, which helps my mood a bit, at least someone starts with something besides why I've been avoiding them. "Care to explain this, I'm rather interested to know whether or not my 'twin' is evil." Korra says, which makes me flinch. I ruin everyone's life, I think I might be evil and just not know it.

"Korra sweetie, why don't you try to be nice, she is your sister after all." My birth mom says, she's always been considerate. "Why didn't you ever come back home after you were kidnapped?" Senna (Senna is Korra's mom in case you didn't know) asks, trying not to show her hurt. "I was going to, but some things change with time." I say, which makes everyone even more surprised, except for Sue and Lin, Sue looks like she feels bad for me, and Lin looks like she isn't giving this any thought. "What changed? We never stopped missing you." Tonraq asks, with worry written all over his face, if only he knew what happened. "You're not the only part of that choice, other thing factor into that decision too." I say, which makes everyone even more shocked, even Lin. The only person who doesn't seem surprised is Sue, she still looks like she feels bad.

"I was wrong about you kid, I thought you were a polite, little fragile kid." Lin says, which catches everyone off guard. "What do you mean Lin?" Tenzin asks, maybe she didn't tell anyone after all. "Did you meet her before this Chief?" Mako says, wow, he's a pretty good detective.

"Not exactly. Three people witnessed a crime, her and two people from the earth kingdom that claimed to be her parents." "They are my parents, they helped me, and took me in, they're my parents, regardless of blood." "What do she mean they claimed to be your parents?" Senna asks, turning her attention to me. "They are my parents, they adopted me when they found out that I didn't have anywhere to live at the time." I say, and everyone looks confused, but my birth parents also look upset, how will they ever understand, this was a mistake.

"Can we continue this later, I need to go to work." I said as I got up, I know it's bad to lie, but I can't do this right now. "Kacy, you-" Tenzin starts, but I tell him, "Don't worry, I won't disappear this time, we'll continue this tommorrow. Jinora knows where to go to get me when you want to talk." Everyone looks at Jinora surprised by this discovery. "I guess tommorrow then." I say as I walk out. I need to go talk to my parents about this.

Author's note
Hey guys, I'm planning on doing a part two to this chapter, but I was wondering if after that you want an epilogue. If you want an epilogue comment down below. Also, after this story is finished I'm going to write a Carmen Sandiego Fanfic, so be prepared, the first chapter for that is 1319 words.