Part 1, Where It All Started

Story edit before it begins I would just like to mention that this is back when Zaheer was telling Korra to turn herself over to the red lotous to save the air nation. I realize that this sounds very robotic, just keep reading I promise it gets better after a few chapters.

Kacy's pov
I'm really worried that they will recognize me, after all we've met before. Taking Korra's place again is a bit risky, but I hope it will be worth it to save her and the air nation. I mean really, how dumb are they, thinking Zaheer will hand over the air nation. I'm getting ahead of myself, you don't know where it all started.

Back when Korra and Kacy were kids
I know they're coming tonight, mom and dad just contacted the white lotous about Korra being the avatar and all, I've known that we both have half of Rava in us for weeks though, I started practing my bending, it's not nearly as hard as they say it is. The white lotous won't be here for a few days, but I know the red lotous is coming tonight. It's time for the hard part, I've got to convince Korra to switch places with me so they take me and not her. If I convince her then she'll be safe, here goes nothing "Hey, Korra do you want to pretend to be each other tomorrow, ya know to trick mom and dad?" I ask I hoping she'll say yes. "Ya that would be funny!" Korra responded. To easy, so we're switching beds so that we can prank them tomorrow. Nobody but me knows the red lotous are coming tonight, if I told the adults they wouldn't believe me, if I told Korra she'd insist she could handle them. I know Korra can't handle them, and I'm not letting them hurt my twin. When tomorrow comes I won't be here, I'll be where ever the red lotous are planning on taking korra.