Part 21, Why Me

Jinora's pov
They know we're missing, how are we gonna get back now? What about Kacy, will she help us, or will she leave us to fend for ourselves? I really hope she helps, I have no clue what to do.

As I'm pacing I see Kai is still in shock. Kacy is still sitting in the same position she was in a minute ago, though now I can tell that she's focussed. Maybe she wants to help us get back unnoticed. I hope she wants to help us, it would be much easier to get back if she helps. "Okay guys, here's the plan." Kacy started. So Kacy is going to help us after all, that's a relief!

Tenzin's pov
Where are Kai and Jinora? They weren't in their rooms, and we've checked all over. They're nowhere to be found! I hope that they didn't get kidnapped by the new villain. I hope not, I don't want my baby girl to be put in harms way. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Ikki shouts as her and Mealo walk in. "What are you doing up? You should still be in bed." I said, trying my best to hide my stress, and the fact that their sister is gone.

"We weren't doing anything!" Mealo says as his hand, which I now realize is holding cookies, shoots behing his back. "Okay then, hurry to bed." I'll let them get away with it this time, finding Jinora is more important. Please hurry home Jinora, I don't want you to disappear. A new threat just showed up too. I bet it was Korra's evil twin who took you and Kai.

It's so dark out, I'll need to go looking in the morning, I would go now if I could though, I want Jinora and Kai safe. Wait! Did I just hear rustling? "Who's there?" Please don't kidnap me too. If I'm kidnapped then I can't keep my family safe from Kacy, and being trapped wouldn't help Jinora either. "Come out!" I say as I get ready to fight. Dad taught me never to use violence, but it may be my only resort this time.

"Wow Tenzin. We've been here for a while, and you're only just noticing us?" A girl says, obviously trying to sound like a boy, although I still can't see her. "Come out so I can see you!" "No, why would I? I'm the one with Jinora not you!" She says, It sounds like a six-year-old girl is talking. "Jinora, are you there? Can you hear me? Did this lady hurt you?" What did she do to my- Wait! Is that giggling I hear? Why would somone giggle at me for saying that?

Author's note
Hey guys! I'm so so so so sorry about not updating for a while, please forgive me. This fanfic is coming to a close, only a few more chapters and I'm finished. I'm really sorry about not updating, I will try to update more often. Also, after I finish this I might start a Carmen Sandiego fanfic after I finish this. What do you think about that idea, good, bad?