Part 24, The Best Parents In The World

Kacy's pov
"Mom! Dad!" I shout as I walk into their apartment. "Sweetie, what are you doing here, don't you have work in a few hours. "Jinora found me, and I had to help her get back to air temple island, a-and at air temple island Tenzin saw me. A-and he had me come face to face with them about it." I stuttered, just before I totally broke down. I started sobbing, like full on sobbing. Why am I so weak? I need to be stronger than this.

"Sweetie, do you want some hot chocolate while you tell us everything?" Mom asks, I'm so glad to have parents like them. "I guess." I say, trying to hold back more tears. Dad comes and sits down next to me and starts rubbing my back, I'm so glad they love me.

"So tell us everything." Mom says coming back into the room with three cups of hot chocolate. She passes one to dad and one to me, before sitting down next to me on the other side of the couch.

I know, I skip all the explanations, but I'm just to lazy to write them all, so after explaining.

"Oh sweetie, we can come with you next time you go. If you want us to anyway." Mom says, she's so amazing. "I guess I would like that." I say, man I'm so pathetic, I need my parents to come with me to see my biological family. I hope that they don't feel too burdened by me.

"Oh crap! I'm going to be late for work!" I exclaim as I look at the clock, it's almost four o'clock. "Come get us next time you go to talk with them!" Dad yells after me as I run out the door.

"You barely made it, what happened, your usually a few minutes early?" My supervisor says, mostly joking. "I was beginning to worry that you ran off with a boy." She continues teasingly. "I would've run off with a boy a long time ago, but I don't want to lose my dream job." I say, sarcastically. "And you're dream job would happen to be a waitress, who lives off of tips?" She jokes. "What would be better than that?" I say sarcastically as I walk out to begin my shift.

Author's note
So Secretgirl2346 suggested that I write the twins adjusting to each other, and I was wondering what you guys think, so please comment on whether or not I should. Also the first chapter of my Carmen Sandiego fanfic is out, so please check that out.