Part 19, The Truth Please

Kai's pov
I have no clue why Jinora is having me come with her, but I like that she trusts me. She's just so freaking cute, there's no way I wouldn't have come with her. She's taking me to this weird apartment. I think she's sneaking out to see someone, maybe she'll tell me when we get there. We decided not to race, since I ran into a wall, but we don't talk about that.

Jinora's pov
Almost to the apartment, I hope this is the right Kacy though. It's going to be super akward if it's the wrong Kacy. We just knock, "Oh! You're not the avatar's secret twin, back to searching!" That would be super akward, let's hope it doesn't end like that. Wait! What if she changed her name?! It may not even be Kacy anymore, it could be something like Eliza, or Angelica, or maybe even Skylar! Hopefully she still goes by Kacy, otherwise this search would get a million times harder. Wish me luck!

The moment of truth, once we knock on this door there's no turning back. "Jinora, your dad's gonna wake up in a few hours, and airbender training is tomorrow, let's hurry it up." "Okay, sorry, I'll knock." Here goes nothing.

Knock, knock, knock. Let it be Kacy, let it be Kacy. It's a woman from the fire nation, what am I going to tell her now! "Oh, hi Jinora. You brought Kai, I wasn't sure if you would. Come on in." Wait, what. How does she know me? Although, now that I look at her more closely, she looks a lot like Korra. "Jinora, stop staring, she invited us in!" Kai whispers a bit aghast that I'm not being as polite as normal. "Jinora, come sit down, I'll tell you everything you want to know." Wow, she's straight to the point, I guess it's that easy.

While me and Kai get settled on her sofa she sits in the chair that's next to the window. "What do you want to know first?" "Well, first off, you were expecting me." "Yeah, I figured you were smart enough to locate me, though I'm surprised it took you so long." Wow, this girl is really on top of things. She knew that I was coming, that's kind of creepy. "And second, why aren't you just coming to air temple island, it would help clear everything up." Kai looks so confused, I'll explain everything to him later, I owe it to him after all. "That answer is a little more complicated. I guess I'm scared."

"Republic city! Two airbenders have been kidnapped! The avatar is offering 200 yuans for the safe return of the airbenders!" Oh no, someone discovered that me and Kai are gone, they think we were kidnapped. They even had it announced on the radio, now everyone will know that we're missing, how are we going to get back undetected.

Author's note
I'm so sorry for not updating. I've been expiriencing REALLY bad writers block, so I hope this is okay. Also, please please please comment, I want opinions on this. I need to know what I can improve on, and if you have any ideas I'm open for suggestions. This I'm not gonna make this note any longer, I gotta go update my other story, so bye. Thanks for reading!