Part 15, Investigating

Jinora's pov
Sue and Lin are hiding something. If only I knew what. I think it's time to do some investigating, I want to know why they were talking about Korra's twin. What if I ask people about their fight, maybe then I'll get more information. I hope I'll be able to figure this out, maybe then I'll understand more about why Kacy did what she did. I know Kacy's not bad, she could've harmed any one of us, we were all chained, practically helpless. If she wanted to she could've left us there without telling anyone.

After asking almost anyone who was around them during the fight, I've learned very little. All people have told me is that Lin and Sue were very upset, and that it was over the fact that Sue wouldn't tell Lin something. I may need to find Kacy, which is easier said than done. If Kacy is still in republic city, she is good at disguising herself, because the entire police force, along with anyone who was trusted with the information of what happened is looking for her. If she's out of republic city then it will be even harder to locate her.

Maybe if I head to the library I'll be able to find something that will help me find Kacy. I hope so, maybe there is record of a library card or something. If I find any record of a library card I could figure out her address, and go there. Maybe I could find a newspaper that she's mentioned in, almost anything could help.

It's been decided, I'm going to the library. Now I need to go find dad to tell him that I'm going. Where would dad be? I bet he's in the courtyard meditating.

My suspicions were proved correct when I walked out into the courtyard and saw him meditating. Hopefully I'm not interuppting anything to serious, sometimes he meditates on serious stuff, like how he should train Korra.

"Dad, I'm heading to the library." "What, oh sorry, just meditating. You know you shouldn't interrupt me while I'm meditating." Dad said, a bit to flustered if you ask me. "Yeah, sorry I just wanted to tell you I'm headed to the library." "You shouldn't go alone with that girl on the loose." Since I'm not in the mood to argue with dad I just decided to say, "Ya, sure. Who's coming with me?" "Lin!" Dad yelled, trying to get her attention.

Author's note
Hey, really sorry about not updating for a while. I have started school, had a few tests, and other stuff. I'm in a new school too, so I'm just getting used to the school's flow. There's something I need help with, I need to know what character's pov you guys like. If you leave a comment it would be greatly appreciated. I need to know what character's pov are liked best, because it would make it easier to wirte, so please leave a comment. Thanks so much.