Part 4, Taking Action

Kacy's pov (I know I may do pov changes in the future, p.s. still in present time)
I burst out crying, these chains are so high, and besides I need to put my plans to action. Times like these are the times I'm glad I'm the more emotional twin, atleast in my opinion. Zaheer, and his fellow red lotous members run in, and he notices one little detail that I convinently hid earlier. The scar on my chin.
He screams in frustration and blasts wind at me. "Stupid little girl why do you always get in the way." The wind whipping my face only made me cry more. Since the other red lotous members are confused, they start glancing nervous glances at one another. I can feel the sweat building up on my hands, now or never. As I concentrate I feel the locks start turning, in no time at all it will look like Zaheer forgot to lock the chains.

Nobody realizes I'm bending the metal inside, Zaheer is fuming and struggling to find words, to explain this whole mess, further confusing the red lotous. They think he has lost his mind, this is to perfect, except for the tears blurring my bpvision, that's going to make it harder to escape. The sweat continues building up, I unlocked them just in time, time to proceed to capture the red lotous. By that I mean anyone who doesn't bend earth I encase almost entirely in earth, to prevent them from bending their way out. The rest of them I encase almost entirely in ice, to ensure they do not escape either. Now to get to the airbenders. Hopefully I can remember where they are, it is so hard trying to remember this place.

Since I finally found them I tell them not to worry help will arrive shortly, I give them a bit of water and food, since they clearly need it, and leave. While searching for the air benders I located their contact room, so I was able to radio the republic city police to tell them to come to this hideout. I also told them to bring Tenzin, and Korra. Time to sneek away, for the safety of myself and my family, they must never find me. No matter how many criminals are apprehended there are always more, I can't risk their safety by being with them. Time to go back to work.