Recapping Some Stuff

Author's note
I know nobody asked for this, but I had to do this so that I could continue writing my other fanfic. (I'm really just stalling, and trying to figure out what VILE caper could go on in London) So I decided to just put all of Kacy's past into one chapter, and remind you to comment on the previous chapter, I really would appreciate any and all comments that I get on that chapter. Thank you for reading, and enjoy reading Kacy's past all put together. (I just copied and pasted some stuff, so nothing new happens)

Back when Korra and Kacy were kids
I know they're coming tonight, mom and dad just contacted the white lotous about Korra being the avatar and all, I've known that we both have half of Rava in us for weeks though, I started practing my bending, it's not nearly as hard as they say it is. The white lotous won't be here for a few days, but I know the red lotous is coming tonight. It's time for the hard part, I've got to convince Korra to switch places with me so they take me and not her. If I convince her then she'll be safe, here goes nothing "Hey, Korra do you want to pretend to be each other tomorrow, ya know to trick mom and dad?" I ask I hoping she'll say yes. "Ya that would be funny!" Korra responded. To easy, so we're switching beds so that we can prank them tomorrow. Nobody but me knows the red lotous are coming tonight, if I told the adults they wouldn't believe me, if I told Korra she'd insist she could handle them. I know Korra can't handle them, and I'm not letting them hurt my twin. When tomorrow comes I won't be here, I'll be where ever the red lotous are planning on taking korra.

They came and took me in the night, just like I knew they would. Since me and Korra are identical twins they don't know that they have me instead of Korra, I hope they don't find out before they should. I know that they're going to find out later though, it is part of my plan after all. We've been on the road for hours, I wonder where they're taking me, I'm getting tired, hopefully no to much longer. The farther they take me the better though. The farther away they take me the longer it will take them to get back to Korra, after I trick them into thinking I'm not the avatar. They don't konw that I'm also the avatar, this weird thing happened where Rava kinda like split in half, going inside of both of us instead of just one.

Sounds like they're slowing down, that means we're almost there. Great, I'm not a very good actor. Good thing I already miss Korra, because of that I have tears streaming down my face, now I just need to pretend I have no clue who they are, because Korra is so very naive.

It's so scary, all these people that want to hurt Korra, and since I'm pretending to be her they are going to hurt me. You did this for Korra, stop being such a baby. As the tears stream down my face I try to see where I'm going, though it's hard through all the tears. I come around a corner and they tell me to sit down. Then I break, "Why did I think this was a good idea?" Obviously thinking out loud isn't the best idea in this situation, why do I have to be so stupid. Everyone in the room gets very confused for a second. "You're not Korra are you?" Zaheer says while pulling out a knife and holding it to my chin.

"N-no I'm not Korra." I say, that knife is so scary, I think he's going to cut me with it. They all got very frustrated when they found out. Zaheer is so mad it's scary, he draws a line along the bottom of my chin, using the knife, now it's gonna scar, it hurts, and now every time I look in the mirror I'll remember. The cut just makes me cry even harder, making it even harder to see. They decided drag me outside, clearly going to just dump me somwhere and just leave me to die, I don't want to die, I'm still young. They drop me in the back of a truck, and drive a few miles somewhere, although it is really hard to see through the tears, so I can't tell where they are taking me.

I see the golden tan color pass by, and realize where they're taking me. The realization only makes me cry harder, making it even harder to figure out where I'll need to head when they dump me. After a minute or two they stop, why did I do this. It's for Korra just stop crying and look around. The cut starts stinging from the sweat, it's so hot out here. Why did they feel the need to dump me in a desert, it's like the worst place to drop a little girl, miles from her home in the heat. I might get heatstroke, I need to head underground soon, finally I can see well enough to make out the outline of a city in the distance, probably a few hours away, time to head under. As I bend the sand and go under I start panicking, what if I die of heatstroke, dehydration, or what if the cut on my chin gets infected? I need to think things through better in the future.

As soon as I was out of sight from their car, I went underground. In this hot desert I can't be above ground I'll get way to dehydrated, and since I saw the outline of a village I know where to go. I need to hurry, so that I'm not in the desert at night, way to cold. As I'm bending the sand and dirt out of the way I can feel my palms getting sweaty, and the tears pricking at my eyes. I'll never be able to go home, ever. What is awaiting me in the city, will I live on the streets, or will someone take me in? As I near the city I go back to the surface, I don't want to make a tunnel under a building, that might make it collapse. As I'm heading to the surface the world is spinning around me, why is it spinning, and why is it getting darker? Am I dying or is this just a weird part of the city? Why can't I walk straight, oh my legs are wobbling, it's probably because everything is spinning. I'm almost at the city, maybe if I just take a quick nap the world will stop spinning.

Waking up I realize that I'm in a small house, lying on the floor in a random stranger's house. I woke up and saw a woman that was putting a cold wet cloth on my forehead. When she could tell that I was awake she asked if I remebered anything. Of course I can't tell her about my family, or she'll take me back to them, I need to pretend to not remember. "No, I don't remember anything." I say, my lip trembling, and tears about ot fall from my eyes. "Oh, it's okay sweetie, you can stay with us if you want." She said, clearly thinking that I was sad because I couldn't remember. "Could I please?" I asked, I hope she'll say yes, otherwise I'll just need to live on the streets. "Of course you can!" She exclaimed, she seems genuinly happy about it. I hope that I won't be a burden to her, and the rest of her family.
~~~
After living with them for a while I've settled in. It's been almost six months since I saw Korra. I mean, I miss her, and my family, but these people are nice. I think I'll be okay, maybe in the future I'll help Korra. Of course I'll tell her all about this, but I can't go back until the red lotous is captured. Hopefully the white lotous will be able to stop them.

"Sweetie, It's time for dinner! Please come down!" Yay, mom's cooking is amazing. Well actually I guess she's my adoptive mom, but still, she treats me like she's my real mom. "Coming!" I shout back as I hurry down the stairs. I'm so glad mom doesn't buy food from the shop that's across the street. Their buisness is a really crappy fruit stand. There is also so many of them! I have no clue how they can make money, the fruit stand is so crappy nobody would even want to steal from it.

Going downstairs I realize that something feels off. I know I'm not even a teenager yet, but I still think I'm mature for my age. Why does something feels so off. Pausing to look around I see nothing. I'm probably just being paranoid but I feel like someone is watching me. "Mom! What did you make for dinner?" I shout, glancing around again. No answer. What's up? Mom always answers me. "Mom!" I shout one more time, she probably just didn't hear me. "Mom! Why aren't you answering me?!" Oh no! What's going on? Mom might be in trouble! Where is she? Probably the kitchen.

Just as I'm about to head to the kitchen to find mom I hear something behind me. What was that noise? Please let it be the wind. Please let it be the wind. "You're not going to stop us girly." I hear from behind me as someone grabs my hands. He tied them behind my back! I need my hands to bend! Crap! How am I going to get out of this? The guy, who I still couldn't see, brought me to the kitchen. He then proceeded to sit me on the chair next to mom. Mom just glanced at me with panicked eyes, since she couldn't talk, thanks to the cloth they stuffed in her mouth to keep her quiet.

After they finished robbing us, and raiding our house they left. After a few more minutes of wriggling I'm able to get my hands free. I untie mom, and ask, " Who were they? What did they want?" "Well, sweetie, they um, well they take things from other people for money." "Oh! They buy stuff for money! How do they get money from buying stuff?" Mom is very confusing, how can people get money from buying stuff? "Sweetie, they don't buy stu- you know what? You'll understand it more when you're older, go grab what's left of your stuff. We're going to move to republic city."